04 Feb 2017
The season to indulgence is here and this Christmas one can revisit their gastropub roots and celebrate all things quintessentially British with an amazing menu of food and drinks.
Swing by your favourite gastropub to ring in the season of cheer and merriment with Monkey Bar's special ‘Gastropub Christmas Menu including small plates, large plates, desserts and cocktails available all day on with the option of ala carte or a three course meal priced at Rs. 650++ for vegetarian and Rs. 750++ for the non vegetarian option.
Monkey Bar brings you some Christmas cheer with signature small plates including Prawn cocktail tartlets, Pigs in a Blanket, Chicken Liver Pate and more.
Their British pub-grub large plates include -Shepherd’s Pie, Roast Chicken with rosemary potatoes and gravy, Lamb Hot Pot, Fish and Chips with handmade chips and mushy peas and Curried Vegetable Pot Pie. Of course there is the all favourite Bread and Butter Pudding, decadent MoBar Trifle and Xmas Tree Macarons to end your meal on a sweet note!
With the party mood on, drinks can’t be far behind; So toast the holiday spirit with a selection of flavoured Gin and Tonics including Cucumber and Mint, Elderflower and Bloody Mary and for those looking for something to keep their spirits warm – try Hot Toddy with apple, cinnamon, spice and honey! So if you’re looking for a Christmassy concoction or delicious pub grub to help you get into the festive mood- drop in at the Monkey Bar!
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Queen's floating palace woos Edinburgh visitors
- Craft beer in America more popular than ever
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.