The season to indulgence is here and this Christmas one can revisit their gastropub roots and celebrate all things quintessentially British with an amazing menu of food and drinks.
Swing by your favourite gastropub to ring in the season of cheer and merriment with Monkey Bar's special ‘Gastropub Christmas Menu including small plates, large plates, desserts and cocktails available all day on with the option of ala carte or a three course meal priced at Rs. 650++ for vegetarian and Rs. 750++ for the non vegetarian option.
Monkey Bar brings you some Christmas cheer with signature small plates including Prawn cocktail tartlets, Pigs in a Blanket, Chicken Liver Pate and more.
Their British pub-grub large plates include -Shepherd’s Pie, Roast Chicken with rosemary potatoes and gravy, Lamb Hot Pot, Fish and Chips with handmade chips and mushy peas and Curried Vegetable Pot Pie. Of course there is the all favourite Bread and Butter Pudding, decadent MoBar Trifle and Xmas Tree Macarons to end your meal on a sweet note!
With the party mood on, drinks can’t be far behind; So toast the holiday spirit with a selection of flavoured Gin and Tonics including Cucumber and Mint, Elderflower and Bloody Mary and for those looking for something to keep their spirits warm – try Hot Toddy with apple, cinnamon, spice and honey! So if you’re looking for a Christmassy concoction or delicious pub grub to help you get into the festive mood- drop in at the Monkey Bar!
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar offers special offers on Father's Day
- JW Marriott Kolkata introduces special menu for Father’s Day
- The Ashok in New Delhi prepares special menu for Sehri and Iftar during Ramadan
- Delight your friends by sharing a MoBox from Monkey Bar
- Yoga reflects flow of cultures East and West
- Pride Toronto: The biggest LGBTQ party this June is in Toronto
- ZEE Jaipur Lit Fest to transform The British Library in London for the first time
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.