27 Mar 2017
No wonder, the Indian brand has chosen the sultry Bipasha Basu and her better half Karan Singh Grover as the Brand Ambassadors of Springfit Mattresses’ and launched the *Young and Trendy Autograph Collection along with a TVC shoot for the brand at Film City at the hands of the power couple alongside Nitin Gupta, Executive Director, Springfield Mattresses and SK Malhotra, Head, Sales and Marketing of the brand.
“Springfit is an Indian company that has a mattress for almost every budget from 20,000-250,000. If you have experienced the comfort of a five star bed, you know it is mostly Springfit. I personally love the comfort of the bed,” gushed Bipasha Basu.
Basu-launched Autograph Collection comes at the same time as the international expansion plans of the company that boasts of over one billion sales with production facilities at Coimbatore, Meerut, and Haridwar.
Studies reveal that six-hours of comfortable sleep is a stressbuster keeping in mind, the current lifestyle trends.
Springfit Matresses is a must for power nappers as much.
"Springfit is also one of the fastest-growing and most premium mattress brands in India with 100 distributor and 2000 dealers with highly reliable quality products. It feels good when you stand for a premium brand that is responsible for us getting sound sleep in this stressful time,” adds Karan Singh Grover.
“Whether it be JW Marriot, Hyatt, Taj, Radisson, Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza, or any major brand, you can find Springfit in their rooms,” says Nitin Gupta, Executive Director, Springfit Mattresses.*
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
- Eight reasons why you should visit Scotland
- Nagarhole Forest: Green Peace
- Uluru: Return to the Rock
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.