No wonder, the Indian brand has chosen the sultry Bipasha Basu and her better half Karan Singh Grover as the Brand Ambassadors of Springfit Mattresses’ and launched the *Young and Trendy Autograph Collection along with a TVC shoot for the brand at Film City at the hands of the power couple alongside Nitin Gupta, Executive Director, Springfield Mattresses and SK Malhotra, Head, Sales and Marketing of the brand.
“Springfit is an Indian company that has a mattress for almost every budget from 20,000-250,000. If you have experienced the comfort of a five star bed, you know it is mostly Springfit. I personally love the comfort of the bed,” gushed Bipasha Basu.
Basu-launched Autograph Collection comes at the same time as the international expansion plans of the company that boasts of over one billion sales with production facilities at Coimbatore, Meerut, and Haridwar.
Studies reveal that six-hours of comfortable sleep is a stressbuster keeping in mind, the current lifestyle trends.
Springfit Matresses is a must for power nappers as much.
"Springfit is also one of the fastest-growing and most premium mattress brands in India with 100 distributor and 2000 dealers with highly reliable quality products. It feels good when you stand for a premium brand that is responsible for us getting sound sleep in this stressful time,” adds Karan Singh Grover.
“Whether it be JW Marriot, Hyatt, Taj, Radisson, Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza, or any major brand, you can find Springfit in their rooms,” says Nitin Gupta, Executive Director, Springfit Mattresses.*
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar offers special offers on Father's Day
- JW Marriott Kolkata introduces special menu for Father’s Day
- The Ashok in New Delhi prepares special menu for Sehri and Iftar during Ramadan
- Delight your friends by sharing a MoBox from Monkey Bar
- Yoga reflects flow of cultures East and West
- Pride Toronto: The biggest LGBTQ party this June is in Toronto
- ZEE Jaipur Lit Fest to transform The British Library in London for the first time
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.