05 Jun 2017
Choose any three dishes from their extensive range of 'small plates'. Some of the popular attractions on the 'small plates' menu include Mushroom Galouti, Laal Maas Phulka Tacos, Tikki of Joy, Dabeli, Daal Pakhwan and Mobar caramelised ribs.
The dishes of your choice will arrive nestling in an elegant mobile crate with small compartments.
Monkey Bar will top up the order with an extra serving of sweet potato chips, and homemade potato and banana chips.
There are both veg and non-veg options for the MoBox, priced at Rs 700 and Rs 900, respectively. Price includes tax.
Did you know that sharing food is not only fun but also an indication of your 'prosocial behaviour', especially how keen you are to share things with others without an expectation of any reward?
Therefore dig for that MoBox on your next outing and show the world how socially compatible you are.
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
- Eight reasons why you should visit Scotland
- Nagarhole Forest: Green Peace
- Uluru: Return to the Rock
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.