05 Jun 2017
Choose any three dishes from their extensive range of 'small plates'. Some of the popular attractions on the 'small plates' menu include Mushroom Galouti, Laal Maas Phulka Tacos, Tikki of Joy, Dabeli, Daal Pakhwan and Mobar caramelised ribs.
The dishes of your choice will arrive nestling in an elegant mobile crate with small compartments.
Monkey Bar will top up the order with an extra serving of sweet potato chips, and homemade potato and banana chips.
There are both veg and non-veg options for the MoBox, priced at Rs 700 and Rs 900, respectively. Price includes tax.
Did you know that sharing food is not only fun but also an indication of your 'prosocial behaviour', especially how keen you are to share things with others without an expectation of any reward?
Therefore dig for that MoBox on your next outing and show the world how socially compatible you are.
- The Great River Roads of USA
- Experience bliss on a cruise holiday onboard Norwegian Bliss
- Sharjah woos tourists with its iconic mosques
- On a tasty treasure hunt in Miami's beating heart
- Port Lincoln /South Australia: Beauty rich and rare
- Travel to Uzbekistan on the trail of the Great Silk Road
- Paradise on earth in down under
- Challenging the waves
- Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts: Whispers of the Quaint Hills
- Dawki river along Indo-Bangladesh border in Meghalaya is a magnet for tourists
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.