Choose any three dishes from their extensive range of 'small plates'. Some of the popular attractions on the 'small plates' menu include Mushroom Galouti, Laal Maas Phulka Tacos, Tikki of Joy, Dabeli, Daal Pakhwan and Mobar caramelised ribs.
The dishes of your choice will arrive nestling in an elegant mobile crate with small compartments.
Monkey Bar will top up the order with an extra serving of sweet potato chips, and homemade potato and banana chips.
There are both veg and non-veg options for the MoBox, priced at Rs 700 and Rs 900, respectively. Price includes tax.
Did you know that sharing food is not only fun but also an indication of your 'prosocial behaviour', especially how keen you are to share things with others without an expectation of any reward?
Therefore dig for that MoBox on your next outing and show the world how socially compatible you are.
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar offers special offers on Father's Day
- JW Marriott Kolkata introduces special menu for Father’s Day
- The Ashok in New Delhi prepares special menu for Sehri and Iftar during Ramadan
- Delight your friends by sharing a MoBox from Monkey Bar
- Yoga reflects flow of cultures East and West
- Pride Toronto: The biggest LGBTQ party this June is in Toronto
- ZEE Jaipur Lit Fest to transform The British Library in London for the first time
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.