05 Jun 2017
Choose any three dishes from their extensive range of 'small plates'. Some of the popular attractions on the 'small plates' menu include Mushroom Galouti, Laal Maas Phulka Tacos, Tikki of Joy, Dabeli, Daal Pakhwan and Mobar caramelised ribs.
The dishes of your choice will arrive nestling in an elegant mobile crate with small compartments.
Monkey Bar will top up the order with an extra serving of sweet potato chips, and homemade potato and banana chips.
There are both veg and non-veg options for the MoBox, priced at Rs 700 and Rs 900, respectively. Price includes tax.
Did you know that sharing food is not only fun but also an indication of your 'prosocial behaviour', especially how keen you are to share things with others without an expectation of any reward?
Therefore dig for that MoBox on your next outing and show the world how socially compatible you are.
- Travel to Uzbekistan on the trail of the Great Silk Road
- Paradise on earth in down under
- Challenging the waves
- Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts: Whispers of the Quaint Hills
- Dawki river along Indo-Bangladesh border in Meghalaya is a magnet for tourists
- She climbs to conquer
- The Sacred Pushkar: A Winter Sonata
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.