NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Jun 2017
The Sehri menu is complimentary for in-house guests whereas, the Iftar menu is priced at a nominal cost of Rs. 850.
During Sehri and Iftar, a special menu including starters, main course and desserts are served.
For Sehri, you can choose from a variety of dishes made with eggs, to ‘Fried fish’, ‘Mutton Rogan Josh’, and ‘Chicken Nuggets’ served with traditional paranthas and roomali roti.
To complement the after taste of these amazing dishes, milk and jalebi is served to the guests before they gear up for the long fasting.
The Iftar treat is a journey of flavours.
It begins with dates and refreshing drinks like ‘Nimbu Paani’ and ‘Sharbat–e–Gulab’.
You can follow it up with assorted vegetable or paneer pakora, ‘Chicken-Do-Pyaaza’, the Oudh special ‘Mutton Biryani’, Naans, Roomali Rotis and Paranthas, etc.
Exclusive Salads and fresh fruits complement the meal to give guests a special ‘Ramadan’ experience.
key words: Ramadan, TheAshok, TheAshokNewDelhi, IftarinDelhi
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
- Eight reasons why you should visit Scotland
- Nagarhole Forest: Green Peace
- Uluru: Return to the Rock
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.