NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Jun 2017
The Sehri menu is complimentary for in-house guests whereas, the Iftar menu is priced at a nominal cost of Rs. 850.
During Sehri and Iftar, a special menu including starters, main course and desserts are served.
For Sehri, you can choose from a variety of dishes made with eggs, to ‘Fried fish’, ‘Mutton Rogan Josh’, and ‘Chicken Nuggets’ served with traditional paranthas and roomali roti.
To complement the after taste of these amazing dishes, milk and jalebi is served to the guests before they gear up for the long fasting.
The Iftar treat is a journey of flavours.
It begins with dates and refreshing drinks like ‘Nimbu Paani’ and ‘Sharbat–e–Gulab’.
You can follow it up with assorted vegetable or paneer pakora, ‘Chicken-Do-Pyaaza’, the Oudh special ‘Mutton Biryani’, Naans, Roomali Rotis and Paranthas, etc.
Exclusive Salads and fresh fruits complement the meal to give guests a special ‘Ramadan’ experience.
key words: Ramadan, TheAshok, TheAshokNewDelhi, IftarinDelhi
- Today is Mahalaya, a prelude to Durga Puja
- Cycles make a comeback in India
- Jorpokhri--where the wind sings among pines
- Nine stops you make on a road trip though The Yellowstone Loop
- Best Ski Destinations in the USA for this Winter
- Meet Pella Kågerman, the co-director of ANIARA
- Meet Imogen Thomas, the director of Emu Runner
- Oscar nominated female team investigate alt-right rise in TIFF drama
- Donnybrook to open TIFF 2018 Platform programme
- The beauty of Art in Jordan!
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.