NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Jun 2017
The Sehri menu is complimentary for in-house guests whereas, the Iftar menu is priced at a nominal cost of Rs. 850.
During Sehri and Iftar, a special menu including starters, main course and desserts are served.
For Sehri, you can choose from a variety of dishes made with eggs, to ‘Fried fish’, ‘Mutton Rogan Josh’, and ‘Chicken Nuggets’ served with traditional paranthas and roomali roti.
To complement the after taste of these amazing dishes, milk and jalebi is served to the guests before they gear up for the long fasting.
The Iftar treat is a journey of flavours.
It begins with dates and refreshing drinks like ‘Nimbu Paani’ and ‘Sharbat–e–Gulab’.
You can follow it up with assorted vegetable or paneer pakora, ‘Chicken-Do-Pyaaza’, the Oudh special ‘Mutton Biryani’, Naans, Roomali Rotis and Paranthas, etc.
Exclusive Salads and fresh fruits complement the meal to give guests a special ‘Ramadan’ experience.
key words: Ramadan, TheAshok, TheAshokNewDelhi, IftarinDelhi
- Brussels: On the trail of Art Nouveau, waffles and Tintin
- Dine at Rock Salt, Sri Lanka’s first DIY hot lava rock restaurant
- Food for thought
- Beat the heat with a cool treat at Kolkata's The Myx Bar & Kitchen and OTT
- JW Marriott Kolkata hosting an Iftar special spread until June 5
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
- A centuries old ghat restored
- Rajasthan: Citadels of the Bravehearts
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.