NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Jun 2017
The Sehri menu is complimentary for in-house guests whereas, the Iftar menu is priced at a nominal cost of Rs. 850.
During Sehri and Iftar, a special menu including starters, main course and desserts are served.
For Sehri, you can choose from a variety of dishes made with eggs, to ‘Fried fish’, ‘Mutton Rogan Josh’, and ‘Chicken Nuggets’ served with traditional paranthas and roomali roti.
To complement the after taste of these amazing dishes, milk and jalebi is served to the guests before they gear up for the long fasting.
The Iftar treat is a journey of flavours.
It begins with dates and refreshing drinks like ‘Nimbu Paani’ and ‘Sharbat–e–Gulab’.
You can follow it up with assorted vegetable or paneer pakora, ‘Chicken-Do-Pyaaza’, the Oudh special ‘Mutton Biryani’, Naans, Roomali Rotis and Paranthas, etc.
Exclusive Salads and fresh fruits complement the meal to give guests a special ‘Ramadan’ experience.
key words: Ramadan, TheAshok, TheAshokNewDelhi, IftarinDelhi
- Paradise on earth in down under
- Challenging the waves
- Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts: Whispers of the Quaint Hills
- Dawki river along Indo-Bangladesh border in Meghalaya is a magnet for tourists
- She climbs to conquer
- The Sacred Pushkar: A Winter Sonata
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.