NITN | @notintownlive | 08 Jun 2017
The Sehri menu is complimentary for in-house guests whereas, the Iftar menu is priced at a nominal cost of Rs. 850.
During Sehri and Iftar, a special menu including starters, main course and desserts are served.
For Sehri, you can choose from a variety of dishes made with eggs, to ‘Fried fish’, ‘Mutton Rogan Josh’, and ‘Chicken Nuggets’ served with traditional paranthas and roomali roti.
To complement the after taste of these amazing dishes, milk and jalebi is served to the guests before they gear up for the long fasting.
The Iftar treat is a journey of flavours.
It begins with dates and refreshing drinks like ‘Nimbu Paani’ and ‘Sharbat–e–Gulab’.
You can follow it up with assorted vegetable or paneer pakora, ‘Chicken-Do-Pyaaza’, the Oudh special ‘Mutton Biryani’, Naans, Roomali Rotis and Paranthas, etc.
Exclusive Salads and fresh fruits complement the meal to give guests a special ‘Ramadan’ experience.
key words: Ramadan, TheAshok, TheAshokNewDelhi, IftarinDelhi
- Vancouver is your greenest city to visit in 2019
- Pursuit announces re-imagined Canadian Rocky Mountain glacier retreat
- Experience adrenaline rush in Oman
- Wealthy American Indians eye sea-facing South Florida condo like Muse as second home
- SHARJAH - Keeping Cultural Traditions Alive...
- The Shoe Story
- Spot celebrities in California
- Algarve: The Ideal Family Holiday Destination in Portugal
- Today is Mahalaya, a prelude to Durga Puja
- Cycles make a comeback in India
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).