NITN 16 Jun 2017
Every live station at the multi-cuisine den has something delicious for food lovers to savor on Father’s Day.
The hotel is offering some delicious preparations like ‘Corn Fried Chicken with Spicy Coriander Aioli & Arugula’, ‘Layered Ratatouille’ from the Western station.
‘Thai Veg Green Curry’ and ‘Lamb Rendang Curry’ from the Asian station have been kept on cards.
If traditional Indian food the thing one wants to savour then some of the assorted kebabs like ‘Murgh Ke Parche’ and ‘Tandoori Paneer Tikka’ will be the perfect match for the day.
Other mains to savor are ‘Subz Zaffrani Biryani’ and ‘Chicken Chettinad’.
They have 5 different varieties of carefully crafted Sangrias on offer.
For the beerholics, there are varieties of beer and beer cocktails.
The spread of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is sure to entice foodies.
Specials chats are also being offered to help a daddy and his son indulge to some old nostalgic memories together.
‘Rajasthani Dal Wada’, ‘Raj Kachori’, ‘Dhakai’, ‘Aloo Tokri’ and much more have been added to the menu.
JW Marriott Kolkata is offering these special delicacies on Sunday from 12.30 pm to 3 pm.
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Queen's floating palace woos Edinburgh visitors
- Craft beer in America more popular than ever
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.