NITN 16 Jun 2017
Every live station at the multi-cuisine den has something delicious for food lovers to savor on Father’s Day.
The hotel is offering some delicious preparations like ‘Corn Fried Chicken with Spicy Coriander Aioli & Arugula’, ‘Layered Ratatouille’ from the Western station.
‘Thai Veg Green Curry’ and ‘Lamb Rendang Curry’ from the Asian station have been kept on cards.
If traditional Indian food the thing one wants to savour then some of the assorted kebabs like ‘Murgh Ke Parche’ and ‘Tandoori Paneer Tikka’ will be the perfect match for the day.
Other mains to savor are ‘Subz Zaffrani Biryani’ and ‘Chicken Chettinad’.
They have 5 different varieties of carefully crafted Sangrias on offer.
For the beerholics, there are varieties of beer and beer cocktails.
The spread of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is sure to entice foodies.
Specials chats are also being offered to help a daddy and his son indulge to some old nostalgic memories together.
‘Rajasthani Dal Wada’, ‘Raj Kachori’, ‘Dhakai’, ‘Aloo Tokri’ and much more have been added to the menu.
JW Marriott Kolkata is offering these special delicacies on Sunday from 12.30 pm to 3 pm.
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
- A centuries old ghat restored
- Rajasthan: Citadels of the Bravehearts
- Vancouver is your greenest city to visit in 2019
- Pursuit announces re-imagined Canadian Rocky Mountain glacier retreat
- Experience adrenaline rush in Oman
- Wealthy American Indians eye sea-facing South Florida condo like Muse as second home
- SHARJAH - Keeping Cultural Traditions Alive...
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.