Every live station at the multi-cuisine den has something delicious for food lovers to savor on Father’s Day.
The hotel is offering some delicious preparations like ‘Corn Fried Chicken with Spicy Coriander Aioli & Arugula’, ‘Layered Ratatouille’ from the Western station.
‘Thai Veg Green Curry’ and ‘Lamb Rendang Curry’ from the Asian station have been kept on cards.
If traditional Indian food the thing one wants to savour then some of the assorted kebabs like ‘Murgh Ke Parche’ and ‘Tandoori Paneer Tikka’ will be the perfect match for the day.
Other mains to savor are ‘Subz Zaffrani Biryani’ and ‘Chicken Chettinad’.
They have 5 different varieties of carefully crafted Sangrias on offer.
For the beerholics, there are varieties of beer and beer cocktails.
The spread of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is sure to entice foodies.
Specials chats are also being offered to help a daddy and his son indulge to some old nostalgic memories together.
‘Rajasthani Dal Wada’, ‘Raj Kachori’, ‘Dhakai’, ‘Aloo Tokri’ and much more have been added to the menu.
JW Marriott Kolkata is offering these special delicacies on Sunday from 12.30 pm to 3 pm.
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar offers special offers on Father's Day
- JW Marriott Kolkata introduces special menu for Father’s Day
- The Ashok in New Delhi prepares special menu for Sehri and Iftar during Ramadan
- Delight your friends by sharing a MoBox from Monkey Bar
- Yoga reflects flow of cultures East and West
- Pride Toronto: The biggest LGBTQ party this June is in Toronto
- ZEE Jaipur Lit Fest to transform The British Library in London for the first time
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.