NITN 16 Jun 2017
Every live station at the multi-cuisine den has something delicious for food lovers to savor on Father’s Day.
The hotel is offering some delicious preparations like ‘Corn Fried Chicken with Spicy Coriander Aioli & Arugula’, ‘Layered Ratatouille’ from the Western station.
‘Thai Veg Green Curry’ and ‘Lamb Rendang Curry’ from the Asian station have been kept on cards.
If traditional Indian food the thing one wants to savour then some of the assorted kebabs like ‘Murgh Ke Parche’ and ‘Tandoori Paneer Tikka’ will be the perfect match for the day.
Other mains to savor are ‘Subz Zaffrani Biryani’ and ‘Chicken Chettinad’.
They have 5 different varieties of carefully crafted Sangrias on offer.
For the beerholics, there are varieties of beer and beer cocktails.
The spread of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is sure to entice foodies.
Specials chats are also being offered to help a daddy and his son indulge to some old nostalgic memories together.
‘Rajasthani Dal Wada’, ‘Raj Kachori’, ‘Dhakai’, ‘Aloo Tokri’ and much more have been added to the menu.
JW Marriott Kolkata is offering these special delicacies on Sunday from 12.30 pm to 3 pm.
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
- Eight reasons why you should visit Scotland
- Nagarhole Forest: Green Peace
- Uluru: Return to the Rock
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.