NITN 16 Jun 2017
Every live station at the multi-cuisine den has something delicious for food lovers to savor on Father’s Day.
The hotel is offering some delicious preparations like ‘Corn Fried Chicken with Spicy Coriander Aioli & Arugula’, ‘Layered Ratatouille’ from the Western station.
‘Thai Veg Green Curry’ and ‘Lamb Rendang Curry’ from the Asian station have been kept on cards.
If traditional Indian food the thing one wants to savour then some of the assorted kebabs like ‘Murgh Ke Parche’ and ‘Tandoori Paneer Tikka’ will be the perfect match for the day.
Other mains to savor are ‘Subz Zaffrani Biryani’ and ‘Chicken Chettinad’.
They have 5 different varieties of carefully crafted Sangrias on offer.
For the beerholics, there are varieties of beer and beer cocktails.
The spread of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is sure to entice foodies.
Specials chats are also being offered to help a daddy and his son indulge to some old nostalgic memories together.
‘Rajasthani Dal Wada’, ‘Raj Kachori’, ‘Dhakai’, ‘Aloo Tokri’ and much more have been added to the menu.
JW Marriott Kolkata is offering these special delicacies on Sunday from 12.30 pm to 3 pm.
- The beauty of Art in Jordan!
- Fall in love with the very best of autumn in Japan
- Toronto’s Nathan Philips Square turns into Indian street food destination
- Mamagoto's new menu in Kolkata is inspired by Asian street food
- Shakhrisabz – crossroads of cultures
- The Great River Roads of USA
- Experience bliss on a cruise holiday onboard Norwegian Bliss
- Sharjah woos tourists with its iconic mosques
- On a tasty treasure hunt in Miami's beating heart
- Port Lincoln /South Australia: Beauty rich and rare
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.