NITN | @notintownlive | 19 Jun 2017
The hot air balloon trend has promoted local tourism, and is an attractive, rising new activity of the 21st century. The 2017 hot air balloon festival will run from June to August and visitors will continue to throng the area to enjoy the spectacle.
The Taiwan International Balloon Festival was a new opportunity for aerial activities, and it in recent years, it has challenged the world record in terms of length of time and scale of event. The event was a success, proving the tourist charm and economic profitability of the balloons, and enhancing Taiwan’s diverse tourism environment.
Taiwan International Balloon Festival includes flying shows, mooring activities, balloon rides, a night glow music concert, balloon wedding celebrations, and a summer camp, providing visitors with something to take home as well as great memories. Experience the feeling of flight as well as a feast for the senses.
Taiwan is located in the western Pacific Ocean 160 km (100 miles) off the southeastern coast of the Chinese mainland and is a convenient gateway to Asia for the Indian traveler. A number of airlines such as China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Southern and Thai Airways fly directly or with a stopover in to Taipei’s an International Airport from the Indian metros of New Delhi and Mumbai. The average flight time between India and Taiwan is of about 6.5 hours; and Taiwan is 2.30 hours ahead of India.
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Queen's floating palace woos Edinburgh visitors
- Craft beer in America more popular than ever
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.