NITN | @notintownlive
The hot air balloon trend has promoted local tourism, and is an attractive, rising new activity of the 21st century. The 2017 hot air balloon festival will run from June to August and visitors will continue to throng the area to enjoy the spectacle.
The Taiwan International Balloon Festival was a new opportunity for aerial activities, and it in recent years, it has challenged the world record in terms of length of time and scale of event. The event was a success, proving the tourist charm and economic profitability of the balloons, and enhancing Taiwan’s diverse tourism environment.
Taiwan International Balloon Festival includes flying shows, mooring activities, balloon rides, a night glow music concert, balloon wedding celebrations, and a summer camp, providing visitors with something to take home as well as great memories. Experience the feeling of flight as well as a feast for the senses.
Taiwan is located in the western Pacific Ocean 160 km (100 miles) off the southeastern coast of the Chinese mainland and is a convenient gateway to Asia for the Indian traveler. A number of airlines such as China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, China Southern and Thai Airways fly directly or with a stopover in to Taipei’s an International Airport from the Indian metros of New Delhi and Mumbai. The average flight time between India and Taiwan is of about 6.5 hours; and Taiwan is 2.30 hours ahead of India.
- Now is the time to visit the Taiwan Hot Air Balloon Festival!
- 'World shifting focus to growing luxury consumer base in India'
- Rishop: And the Quaint Mountains Echoed
- Kolkata's Monkey Bar offers special offers on Father's Day
- JW Marriott Kolkata introduces special menu for Father’s Day
- The Ashok in New Delhi prepares special menu for Sehri and Iftar during Ramadan
- Delight your friends by sharing a MoBox from Monkey Bar
- Yoga reflects flow of cultures East and West
- Pride Toronto: The biggest LGBTQ party this June is in Toronto
- ZEE Jaipur Lit Fest to transform The British Library in London for the first time
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.