NITN | @notintownlive | 14 Sep 2017
The all day dining den, which has always taken pride in its buffet, is coming up with a sumptuous spread that will extend from Sashti to Navami (Sep 26 – 29, 2017), priced at Rs 1,614 (without tax), not to forget a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet.
The interactive kitchens and stations will be serving an expansive selection for lunch and dinner, featuring Bengali favorites and Kolkata Street food, alongside the usual Oriental and continental spread.
A few of the delicacies on offer are ‘Dimer Devil’, ‘Gondhoraj Fish Tikka’, ‘Kumro Phool Bora’ and ‘Bok Phool Bhaja’ in appetizers.
In the mains, items like ‘Kosha Murgi’ and ‘Mutton Dakbungalow’, ‘Phool Kopir Kaalia’ and ‘Rosogulla’r Dalna’ are on offer.
To make the meal more exciting, the 'chaat' station will have some sweet and spicy offerings like ‘Raj Kachori’, ‘Papdi, ‘Puri’, ‘Palak Patta’ among others.
This elaborate menu will be available for lunch and dinner.
During the pujo, Kolkata is busy and awake through the day and night.
JW Marriott Kolkata understands the beat, and is introducing a specially curated and very affordable Midnight Buffet for this Puja, priced at INR 999, all inclusive.
They will be serving an elaborate selection of Indian, Continental and Asian favorites like ‘Mutton Biryani’ and a variety of other mains like ‘Dal Makhni’, ‘Stir Fry Asian Greens’, ‘MurghTariwala’ and ‘Paneer Do Pyaaza’.
Timing & Price:
Puja Special Lunch buffet: (12pm – 4pm) – Rs. 1614++
Puja Special Dinner buffet: (7pm – 12pm) – Rs. 1614 ++
Special Midnight buffet: (12:30am – 3am) – Rs. 999 (all inclusive)
Sep 26 – 29, 2017 (Sashti/Saptami/Ashtami/Navami)
- 10 best beaches according to world’s top travel professionals
- At home in the Maximum City
- Barcelona: Defined by God's architect
- GatorWorld Parks of Florida opens as central Florida’s newest tourist attraction
- Royal Yacht Britannia: Queen's floating palace woos Edinburgh visitors
- Craft beer in America more popular than ever
- Independence Gala marks the culmination of UK- India 2017 Year of Culture
- JW Marriott Kolkata offers a pocket-friendly Midnight Buffet as part of its first Durga Puja celebration
- Rwanda: Gorilla spotting in Volcano National Park
- Top 10 Florida Boat Tours & Cruises
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.