NITN | @notintownlive | 24 May 2019
Kolkata, May 24: JW Kitchen, the all-day dining restaurant at JW Marriott Kolkata is hosting a special 'Iftar' meal called 'A Holy Celebration' until June 5 on the occasion of Ramadan.
Muslims all over the world spend time in fasting, prayers and helping the poor during the month-long Ramadan.
They are allowed to eat only twice, before daybreak (Shahri) and after sunset (Iftar).
The 'Holy Celebraton' at JW Kitchen includes Ramadan special dishes along with a smattering of Bengali dishes,
Highlights include ‘Chargha Murgh’, a deep fried chicken dish all the way from Lahore, ‘Kasturi Paneer Tikka’, ‘Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani’, ‘Lagan Ka Murgh’, a slow cooked creamy chicken curry in assorted spices, along with an array of Bengali delights like ‘Shukto’, ‘Mutton Rezala’, ‘Doi Maach’, ‘Kochi Pathar Jhol’ to name a few.
You may end the meal with signature and authentic sweet treats such as ‘Sewaiyan Muzzafar’, ‘Phirni’, ‘Shakalama’, ‘Basbousa’ and more.
The special spread, available between 5.30pm and 7pm is priced at Rs 1111 (all inclusive) per head.
Reservations: +91 33 6633 0000, +91 76030 37737
- Mount Rigi: Swiss Alps on a cogwheel train
- Chicago 2019: Where global architectural thoughts converge
- Brussels: On the trail of Art Nouveau, waffles and Tintin
- Dine at Rock Salt, Sri Lanka’s first DIY hot lava rock restaurant
- Food for thought
- Beat the heat with a cool treat at Kolkata's The Myx Bar & Kitchen and OTT
- JW Marriott Kolkata hosting an Iftar special spread until June 5
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.