NITN | @notintownlive | 24 May 2019
Kolkata, May 24: The Myx Bar & Kitchen and OTT- Over The Top at The Myx, Kolkata’s popular Bar & Kitchen, has come up with a special Summer menu curated specially by celebrity chef, Shaun Kenworthy, taking both the weather and general health in consideration.
Two cooling beverages that have already caught the patrons' taste buds are ‘Paradise Island’(a blend of Kiwi,Strawberry with a dash of lime) and ‘Peachy Delight’(a blend of Cranberry, Peach and Mandarin).
The Myx Bar & Kitchen and OTT have dressed up new salad variants like ‘The Classic Caesar Salad with Parmesan Croutons’ (combination of crunchy lettuce, olives, cherry tomato & capers with creamy yoghurt dressing, parmesan shavings and chunky croutons),‘Traditional Greek Salad’ (diced cucumber, tomato, bell pepper, red onion & crunchy lettuce tossed with olive oil & lemon, topped with feta), ‘Wild Rocket & Buffalo Mozzarella Salad’ (garden green rocket with cherry tomato, mozzarella ,extra virgin olive oil & aged balsamic),‘Salad Stolichny with Yellow Coral’ (with chicken salami) and ‘Frozen Fruit Salad’ (chef special seasonal fruits salad with nuts, seeds and sprouting grains tossed with olive oil and honey).
The Classic ‘Mozzarella Salad’ is available in both Vegetarians and Non Vegetarian versions at Rs 199 and Rs 249, respectively (inclusive of taxes).
There is a range of Cold Soups like ‘Gazpacho Andaluz’ (made with tomato, cucumber, capsicum, red onion, red wine vinegar & extra virgin olive oil), ‘Fire and Ice Soup’ (a sweet and sour cold soup made with water melon, carrot, red pepper & walnuts with extra virgin olive oil & little tobacco) and ‘Curried Apple Soup’ (with raisins, sliced almonds, with a touch of apple cider vinegar & extra virgin olive oil).
These soups are priced at Rs175 each, including all taxes.
The Summer menu is available between 4pm and midnight.
The rooftop setup at The Myx and OTT is a great place to enjoy the evening breeze.
Reservations: 033 40078167
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
- 11 tastes one must try while visiting Israel
- Shaadi by Marriott : Anita Dongre's bespoke bridal wear sweeps Kolkatans off feet at The Westin Rajarhat
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.