NITN | @notintownlive | 15 Jun 2019
Beruwala, Jun 15 (NITN): Rock Salt, the signature restaurant of Cinnamon Bey Beruwala is Sri Lanka’s first eatery to offer hot lava rock cuisine wherein the meal is a toast to the coast: prawns, squids, and fresh fish.
With an open show kitchen, guests have the freedom to don the chef’s hat and prepare their own meals with the best of ingredients and fresh produce of the island.
With a trained chef for assistance, diners are presented with a variety of marinades, spices, oils and other ingredients including meat, seafood and greens to try out different combinations and sizzle-them to perfection with their very own red-hot lava stone. A shabu-shabu style pot is also provided for an altogether different DIY cooking experience.
Rock Salt is an ideal fine dining space with pristine sea views where self-cooking can be done on one’s table or guests can opt for any of the delicacies from the menu. Indulge in a fusion of flavours from around the world presented in a unique fashion, with food seared on hot stones at the table or poached in the shabu-shabu pot.
The Turkish-themed Cinnamon Bey Beruwala is one of the largest resorts along the southern coastline of Sri Lanka with the most eclectic dining options. It is the first ever resort hotel in the country to include eight food and beverage outlets which cater to a variety of Asian and International palates making it a one stop place for a global culinary carnival.
- Mount Rigi: Swiss Alps on a cogwheel train
- Chicago 2019: Where global architectural thoughts converge
- Brussels: On the trail of Art Nouveau, waffles and Tintin
- Dine at Rock Salt, Sri Lanka’s first DIY hot lava rock restaurant
- Food for thought
- Beat the heat with a cool treat at Kolkata's The Myx Bar & Kitchen and OTT
- JW Marriott Kolkata hosting an Iftar special spread until June 5
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.