NITN | @notintownlive | 15 Jun 2019
Beruwala, Jun 15 (NITN): Rock Salt, the signature restaurant of Cinnamon Bey Beruwala is Sri Lanka’s first eatery to offer hot lava rock cuisine wherein the meal is a toast to the coast: prawns, squids, and fresh fish.
With an open show kitchen, guests have the freedom to don the chef’s hat and prepare their own meals with the best of ingredients and fresh produce of the island.
With a trained chef for assistance, diners are presented with a variety of marinades, spices, oils and other ingredients including meat, seafood and greens to try out different combinations and sizzle-them to perfection with their very own red-hot lava stone. A shabu-shabu style pot is also provided for an altogether different DIY cooking experience.
Rock Salt is an ideal fine dining space with pristine sea views where self-cooking can be done on one’s table or guests can opt for any of the delicacies from the menu. Indulge in a fusion of flavours from around the world presented in a unique fashion, with food seared on hot stones at the table or poached in the shabu-shabu pot.
The Turkish-themed Cinnamon Bey Beruwala is one of the largest resorts along the southern coastline of Sri Lanka with the most eclectic dining options. It is the first ever resort hotel in the country to include eight food and beverage outlets which cater to a variety of Asian and International palates making it a one stop place for a global culinary carnival.
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
- 11 tastes one must try while visiting Israel
- Shaadi by Marriott : Anita Dongre's bespoke bridal wear sweeps Kolkatans off feet at The Westin Rajarhat
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.