Not In Town | @notintownlive | 24 Oct 2019
Kolkata/NITN: On the occasion of Diwali, Chowman is offering a bevy of delectable treats this month.
This festive season Chowman will present a collection of delicious starters, main course and dessert menu like Prawn Ka Seong, Kung Pao Chicken, Mushroom Pepper Salt, American Chopsuey, Singapore Meifoon, Chowman Special Chicken Chilli Mountain Lobster, Pepper Garlic Prawn, Squid Pepper Salt, Schezwan Orange Roasted Pork, Hong Kong Fish, General Tao’s Chicken, Chilli Honey Prawn, Fried Chilli Pork, Hot Garlic Lamb, Butter Garlic Prawn, Toffee Walnut with Ice-Cream, Darshan with Ice-cream, Sizzling Brownie with Hot Chocolate sauce, Nutty Crunch and Tutti Fruity by our master Chefs.
Cost for two is Rs 900 plus taxes.
Operating Hours: 12.00 noon – 10.30 pm
- Luxembourg: Europe's tiny nation and UNESCO heritage you must add to bucket list
- Chowman celebrates the season of lights and crackers with chinese food
- India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival offers Bengali cuisine
- Chicago : Life of the Drama in City of Big Shoulders
- West Bengal Governor and city celebs play dhak to inaugurate Manicktala Chaltabagan `Dhak Utsav’
- Sunil Chhetri’s Bengaluru home is a testament to his sportsman’s spirit, says Asian Paints Where The Heart Is episode
- 12 restaurants of Kolkata that offer a diverse menu this Durga Puja
- Chowman woos foodies with Durga Puja menu
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
- Durga Puja: Places to visit in Kolkata
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.