Kolkata, Sep 30 : Ready for some grand feasts this Durga Puja? Here is our first list of 12 restaurants in Kolkata, handpicked for the variety they offer. Only remember, some accept prior ...
Kolkata: Durga Pujo is never complete without pandal hopping and of course the amazing dishes, be it Chinese, Mughlai or Bengali. And Kolkata sure loves its Chinese more than any ot ...
San Francisco: Curry Up Now, an innovative Indian fast casual restaurant based in Northern California's Bay Area and known for being the U.S.'s largest and fastest growing Indian ...
Kolkata: As Durga Puja is inching closer, people of Kolkata and West Bengal are certainly looking forward to some of the best places where they can enjoy their meals.
Kolkata: Aminia, one of the oldest Mughlai restaurant in Eastern India, is all set to complete 90 years of its journey.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Indian fast casual food joint Curry Up Now in Northern California completes 10 years
- Durga Puja: Places to visit in Kolkata
- Where the Heart is’ Season 3 explores Neena and Masaba’s sun-soaked apartment in Juhu
- Mughlai restaurant Aminia eyeing on to complete 90 years
- Expert on muslin urges young textile enthusiasts at JDBI to protect the rich Bengal legacy
- Vienna named most liveable city by The Economist
- ITC Sonar Kolkata recreates yesterday once more at their specialty Peshawri restaurant
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.