BRUSSELS is often overlooked as the city of some serious diplomatic business. But if you explore beyond the city's European Union tag, you unravel a Brussels which is the birthplace o ...
Varanasi’s historic Balaji Ghat has welcomed pilgrims and visitors for centuries, but wear and tear had made its mark. Fortunately, a preservation programme of ancient monuments has ...
A visit to Chittorgarh and Bundi in Rajasthan is a journey down the intriguing pathways of India's Rajput kingdoms and their stories of valour and romance that still echo in the majes ...
Sharjah has several note-worthy and inspirational awards to its credit, Culture Capital of the Arab World 1998 (UNESCO); Islamic Culture Capital 2014 (Organisation of Islamic Countries) a ...
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a country that is rich in culture and heritage. Over the years, Jordanians have diligently preserved what has been handed over to them through the centu ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- JW Marriott Kolkata hosting an Iftar special spread until June 5
- Top chefs join the Sublimotion gastronomic performance at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza in Spain
- "Un-discover" Western Australia
- Duck Duck Goat: A foodies' favourite in Chicago's expanding West Loop
- A centuries old ghat restored
- Rajasthan: Citadels of the Bravehearts
- Vancouver is your greenest city to visit in 2019
- Pursuit announces re-imagined Canadian Rocky Mountain glacier retreat
- Experience adrenaline rush in Oman
- Wealthy American Indians eye sea-facing South Florida condo like Muse as second home
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.