Champaner was the capital of medieval Gujarat but years of neglect the historic site almost went into oblivion. It also showed extraordinary skill at water conservation. A grant from the ...
Chicago Architecture Biennial, the largest architecture and design exhibition in North America, is returning to the city in September for over three months. This year, India too has a sig ...
BRUSSELS is often overlooked as the city of some serious diplomatic business. But if you explore beyond the city's European Union tag, you unravel a Brussels which is the birthplace o ...
Varanasi’s historic Balaji Ghat has welcomed pilgrims and visitors for centuries, but wear and tear had made its mark. Fortunately, a preservation programme of ancient monuments has ...
A visit to Chittorgarh and Bundi in Rajasthan is a journey down the intriguing pathways of India's Rajput kingdoms and their stories of valour and romance that still echo in the majes ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
- 11 tastes one must try while visiting Israel
- Shaadi by Marriott : Anita Dongre's bespoke bridal wear sweeps Kolkatans off feet at The Westin Rajarhat
- Take a look at places offering Rakhi Special Menu
- Someplace Else celebrates its 25th anniversary
- Reviving history in Gujarat's Medieval Capital
- Myx Bar & Kitchen brings new offers on friendship day
- Zurich 48 Hours: Water, water everywhere, every drop to drink
- Five monsoon-ready restaurants in Kolkata
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has extended the fee waiver on cancellation or rescheduling over the present situation in Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi: Airline Vistara has introduced direct flights from Delhi to Indore.
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways has come up with an offer to travel the world at a ticket price with 30 per cent discount on it.