The blue-green hills of eastern Himalaya beckons us ever so often. In our quest to go far from the jaded monotone of city life last month we travelled to Jorpokhri, a pine-wrapped, mist-e ...
Quest for peace, beauty and cooler climes led Pritha Lahiri to Rishop in the eastern Himalayas of Kalimpong district this summer.
I and my husband had set out on a trip to Pedong, Lava, Loleygaon and Risop in the Hills of north Bengal this summer.We headed for Pedong, which is 26 km from Kalimpong, after reaching New J ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Reviving history in Gujarat's Medieval Capital
- Myx Bar & Kitchen brings new offers on friendship day
- Zurich 48 Hours: Water, water everywhere, every drop to drink
- Five monsoon-ready restaurants in Kolkata
- Tawa Pulao Festival at Paranthe Wali Galli
- Paat Pere, Kobjee Dubiye offer in Chilekotha still up for grab
- Jordan and its Must-try Food!
- Mount Rigi: Swiss Alps on a cogwheel train
- Chicago 2019: Where global architectural thoughts converge
- Brussels: On the trail of Art Nouveau, waffles and Tintin
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.