No record found.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Radisson Hotel Group to lead foray of Spanish Cuisine in India
- A woman poet of yesteryear
- AirAsia Foundation launches travel collection in Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2019
- 11 tastes one must try while visiting Israel
- Shaadi by Marriott : Anita Dongre's bespoke bridal wear sweeps Kolkatans off feet at The Westin Rajarhat
- Take a look at places offering Rakhi Special Menu
- Someplace Else celebrates its 25th anniversary
- Reviving history in Gujarat's Medieval Capital
- Myx Bar & Kitchen brings new offers on friendship day
- Zurich 48 Hours: Water, water everywhere, every drop to drink
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.