NotinTown | @notintownlive | 24 Jun 2017
Certain places in India have decided to throw a monsoon fiesta at their own places for the loving couples, and this is the opportunity that you must grab. So, instead of waiting for the winters to travel, why don’t you book one of the hotels in Lonavala for couples or any of these five places so that you can have a gala time this monsoon season? Surely, Yatra, the leading travel companion of yours, will be of great help. So, don’t waste time and surprise your partner with a romantic trip to any of these top 5 places in the monsoon season.
1. The Lovely Lonavala: For all of you who think that India does not show a sign of greenery, you have not visited Lonavala in the monsoon season. This is the perfect place for the couples who want to spend some romantic moments cuddled under the same blanket in one of the hotels in Lonavala for couplesand sipping aromatic coffee from the same coffee mug. Plus, if you want to have fun running after each other in the rain or dancing the waltz on the lawn of your hotel, Lonavala is just the right place for you.
2. The Daring Darjeeling: Though winters in Darjeeling will give you the pleasure of witnessing the snow-covered mountain peaks, the monsoon season is not far behind when it comes to beauty. Darjeeling is the perfect place for those couples who love walking around and taking in the fresh smell of green leaves and muddy soil. This hill station has the view of the Kanchenjungha for the tourists throughout the year, and this makes it one of the most popular hill stations in the world. As you sip the famous Darjeeling tea and ride the toy train from the topmost hill station in the world, you will be transported to the mirth of heaven.
3. The Party-Freaking Goa:What’s the point of telling everyone that you love the rain if you don’t even care to dance in the rain in the open? Yes, that’s a wish for so many of you which remain unfulfilled due to the hustle and bustle of the city life, but, Goa is just the right place for that. So, enjoy dancing on the beach with your lover as the rain pours down and gets you geared up for the best party in town!
4. The Unbeatable Udaipur: Udaipur is again a lover’s paradise, and so it’s the perfect place for you to visit with your partner. As you walk around the city in the drizzling rain and visit the Udaipur Lake in the evening for taking a little rest, the aroma of the thousands of delicacies available there will soon make you both compete against each other to see who can eat the most and, this competition would bring you both closer in love and affection.
5. The Serene Shillong: Shillong is a magical land where you will feel like you are being welcomed to your long-lost home. When you step into Shillong, the rich culture and the open-mindedness of the people will definitely give you a sense of freedom and this will manifest as love while you take a tour of this beautiful place with your partner.
So, have you decided which place you would like to visit? Think about it and come to a decision soon so that you can surprise your lover this monsoon and enjoy quality time as you embark on a romantic trip to these remarkable and romantic places.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.