08 Jan 2017
The five-week long Dubai Shopping Festival is one of Dubai’s premier shopping extravaganzas and a must visit attraction, offering a fabulous retail experience and extensive discounts on leading brands around the world.
Enhancing this remarkable shopping experience further are twin packages from JetEscapes Holidays, which have been specially created to offer travellers easy and convenient access to the Dubai Shopping Festival.
The two packages, titled - ‘Free and Easy’ and ‘Extravaganza’ are attractively priced and include a three-night/ four-day program that takes care of all the needs of travellers from an end-to-end perspective, including return Economy travel, airport transfers, hotel accommodation with breakfast, city-tour, travel insurance and the opportunity to earn 5 JPMiles for every INR 100 spent.
The airline will also facilitate the process of procurement of UAE visa at an additional cost of INR 6,500 per person1.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “We are delighted to offer customised, end-to-end travel itineraries to our guests for such a unique festival, which is a magnet for shoppers worldwide. The airline’s unbeatable network coverage between India and the Gulf including Dubai, coupled with our spirit of Indian hospitality will ensure that guests have the best of both experiences – both on-ground as well as in the air.”
While the ‘Free and Easy’ holiday starts from INR 30,270/-, the ‘Extravaganza’ holiday commences from INR 35,010/-.
Travellers opting for the ‘Extravaganza’ package can also get to experience add-ons, including a Dhow Cruise with dinner, a Desert Safari with barbeque dinner, together with a complimentary entry ticket to the Global Village – a cultural melting pot of global cuisines.
The following illustration highlights the travel options available to guests from major cities in India. The rates are valid for travel between .
For further information/ bookings, guests can contact the JetEscapes Service Centre at Tel: +91 22 672 47 100; Toll Free: 1800 209 6101(For users in India only), or guests may email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.