The airline is offering all-inclusive fares starting from INR799 on select routes for travel between December 20, 2016 and October 28, 2017.
The offer is valid on non-stop domestic flights of the airline.
The lowest fares (INR799 all-inclusive) are available on the Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram and Coimbatore-Chennai routes.
The Agartala-Guwahati and Jammu-Srinagar tickets cost INR812 all inclusive, according to this scheme. The Mumbai-Ahmedabad flight costs INR940.
These fares are non-refundable.
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
- Jet Airways celebrates R-Day by offering special fares across domestic, global network
- Emirates to launch daily service to Newark via Athens
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.