08 Jan 2017
Guests holding India-issued credit cards of the above banks, can now use the Jet Airways website and Mobile App to avail attractive options of making payments in Equated Monthly instalments (EMIs) of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months, at the time of booking itself.
With rising smartphone penetration and increased broadband and Wi-Fi access, a growing number of Indian consumers are already using their credit cards on websites and mobile applications to make online purchases via EMIs.
The six banks with whom Jet Airways has partnered for this solution account for over one-third of all credit cards issued in the country, as per RBI data.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, says, “At Jet Airways, we believe in offering choice and convenience for our guests, which is at the very heart of our service delivery philosophy. We are continuously exploring new ways to use technology and create solutions that enhance and enrich the experience of our guests. India is currently witnessing a digital and financial revolution with young, digitally savvy consumers increasingly opting to use payment options such as EMIs and credit cards. We’re confident our guests will take to this solution with gusto, allowing them to plan their expenses and enjoy our signature experience when they fly with us.”
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.