Guests holding India-issued credit cards of the above banks, can now use the Jet Airways website and Mobile App to avail attractive options of making payments in Equated Monthly instalments (EMIs) of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months, at the time of booking itself.
With rising smartphone penetration and increased broadband and Wi-Fi access, a growing number of Indian consumers are already using their credit cards on websites and mobile applications to make online purchases via EMIs.
The six banks with whom Jet Airways has partnered for this solution account for over one-third of all credit cards issued in the country, as per RBI data.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, says, “At Jet Airways, we believe in offering choice and convenience for our guests, which is at the very heart of our service delivery philosophy. We are continuously exploring new ways to use technology and create solutions that enhance and enrich the experience of our guests. India is currently witnessing a digital and financial revolution with young, digitally savvy consumers increasingly opting to use payment options such as EMIs and credit cards. We’re confident our guests will take to this solution with gusto, allowing them to plan their expenses and enjoy our signature experience when they fly with us.”
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
- Jet Airways celebrates R-Day by offering special fares across domestic, global network
- Emirates to launch daily service to Newark via Athens
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.