10 Feb 2017
The limited period sale will allow guests to book tickets for as little as Rs. 999 on certain sectors.
The special fares are applicable on tickets booked between for select domestic routes and until for international travel from India on Jet Airways’ direct flights to London, Amsterdam, Paris and Toronto.
While the sale offer is valid for Economy travel on domestic flights, it includes both Economy and Premiere (Business) travel on international flights out of India, offering guests significant savings and a world class flying experience, given the approaching extended weekend.
While international tickets are valid for immediate travel, domestic ones will be valid for travel at least 15 days from the date of booking.
In a significant value add and as an industry first, Jet Airways’ guests flying to international destinations via its gateway at Abu Dhabi will enjoy special fares on both Economy and Premiere travel, courtesy its strategic partner, Etihad Airways. For those flying from Abu Dhabi to alternate global destinations via Etihad Airways, special fares can be availed for Premiere travel.
The special fare tickets, available on a first-come-first-served basis, will be valid for travel on direct flights for both onwards and return journeys on Jet Airways’ network. The air tickets purchased as part of this sale will be non-refundable, though guests can change their travel plans at an additional charge.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “This Republic Day, Jet Airways offers guests yet another awesome opportunity to discover and experience the joy of flying on its extensive domestic and international destinations. It also offers us an occasion to reaffirm our pride as an Indian airline by bringing the spirit of Indian hospitality to the world.”
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.