The limited period sale will allow guests to book tickets for as little as Rs. 999 on certain sectors.
The special fares are applicable on tickets booked between for select domestic routes and until for international travel from India on Jet Airways’ direct flights to London, Amsterdam, Paris and Toronto.
While the sale offer is valid for Economy travel on domestic flights, it includes both Economy and Premiere (Business) travel on international flights out of India, offering guests significant savings and a world class flying experience, given the approaching extended weekend.
While international tickets are valid for immediate travel, domestic ones will be valid for travel at least 15 days from the date of booking.
In a significant value add and as an industry first, Jet Airways’ guests flying to international destinations via its gateway at Abu Dhabi will enjoy special fares on both Economy and Premiere travel, courtesy its strategic partner, Etihad Airways. For those flying from Abu Dhabi to alternate global destinations via Etihad Airways, special fares can be availed for Premiere travel.
The special fare tickets, available on a first-come-first-served basis, will be valid for travel on direct flights for both onwards and return journeys on Jet Airways’ network. The air tickets purchased as part of this sale will be non-refundable, though guests can change their travel plans at an additional charge.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “This Republic Day, Jet Airways offers guests yet another awesome opportunity to discover and experience the joy of flying on its extensive domestic and international destinations. It also offers us an occasion to reaffirm our pride as an Indian airline by bringing the spirit of Indian hospitality to the world.”
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
- Jet Airways celebrates R-Day by offering special fares across domestic, global network
- Emirates to launch daily service to Newark via Athens
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.