As part of the celebrations, guests flying on select Jet Airways’ flights, on Monday and Tuesday, get lucky and get to avail special fares on their next, immediate booking.
In fact, all guests of the airline travelling on select flights, will be handed specially crafted coupons with a promo code.
Guests can use this promo code to avail a INR 500 flat discount on their next return booking, subject to conditions. Guests can redeem the coupon on all Jet Airways’ domestic flights, so long as they book their tickets via the airline’s website - www.jetairways.com or via the Jet Airways App.
To make Valentine’s Day even more memorable for its guests, Jet Airways is also offering guests specially created JetEscapes packages to 14 romantic getaways in India and abroad, including Jaipur, Goa, Pattaya, Dubai, Singapore and Paris.
The packages, that start for as little as INR 30,540 for a couple, include return air travel, airport transfers, hotel accommodation with breakfast and a candle-light dinner that marks their special day of togetherness. JP members can earn upto 5 JP Miles on every spend of INR 100.
Under yet another initiative announced by the airline, Jet Airways’ guests can avail a four-day special sale with all-inclusive domestic fares starting INR 999*, effective February 14, until February 17, 2017, with travel validity commencing March 01, 2017, 15 days from the date of booking. Fares are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on select direct flights on Jet Airways’ domestic network.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “Jet Airways celebrates love and togetherness this Valentine’s Day. Whether it’s a short romantic getaway or travelling afar to be reunited again with your loved ones, we are offering all our guests exciting promotions and packages to suit the occasion. On behalf of Jet Airways, we wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
- Jet Airways celebrates R-Day by offering special fares across domestic, global network
- Emirates to launch daily service to Newark via Athens
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.
Abu Dhabi, Jun 8 (IBNS): Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is promoting a '48-Hour Abu Dhabi Stopover Programme' in Abu Dhabi with curated programmes of up to two nights’ accommodation for passengers who transit through its Abu Dhabi base.
Mumbai, May 18 (NITN): With the onset of the holiday season, JetEscapes Holidays from Jet Airways announced its latest line-up of brand new, all-inclusive holiday options for 2017 summer season.