03 May 2017
As the temperature rises in the stadium, Monkey’s got its own league match going. From April 5th, 2017 to May 21st, 2017 one can participate in the ultimate prediction league and win great vouchers only at Monkey Bar, Kolkata (#901 A, Fort Knox, 6 Camac Street, Kolkata).
To play, one must use ‘The Prediction Card’ available at the gastropub and answer 5 questions about the on-going match. The person who correctly answers at least 3 out of the 5 questions, wins a voucher for 4 free Kingfisher beers redeemable on their next visit to only Monkey Bar, Kolkata.
To be eligible to participate, one must be present at Monkey Bar within the first 10 overs of the 1st innings.
So while the spinner may take the wickets, one can be the captain cool and play ‘helicopter shot’ to beat friends at this ultimate game of prediction! This game is open only to persons above the age of 21 years.
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.