03 May 2017
As the temperature rises in the stadium, Monkey’s got its own league match going. From April 5th, 2017 to May 21st, 2017 one can participate in the ultimate prediction league and win great vouchers only at Monkey Bar, Kolkata (#901 A, Fort Knox, 6 Camac Street, Kolkata).
To play, one must use ‘The Prediction Card’ available at the gastropub and answer 5 questions about the on-going match. The person who correctly answers at least 3 out of the 5 questions, wins a voucher for 4 free Kingfisher beers redeemable on their next visit to only Monkey Bar, Kolkata.
To be eligible to participate, one must be present at Monkey Bar within the first 10 overs of the 1st innings.
So while the spinner may take the wickets, one can be the captain cool and play ‘helicopter shot’ to beat friends at this ultimate game of prediction! This game is open only to persons above the age of 21 years.
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
- Jet Airways announces 24th anniversary celebration mega fare sale
- This IPL Season, play the Monkey way!
- Thomas Cook India announces The Grand Indian Holiday Sale
- Jet Airways announces offers for Valentine's Day
- The Peninsula Chicago woos loving hearts with Valentine's Day offers
Mumbai, July 29 (NITN): Jet Airways, an airline, on Saturday announced special fares for its services to Amsterdam and Paris for guests travelling to Europe from across its domestic network.
Gurgaon, June 28 (NITN): Airline major Spice Jet on Wednesday announced the Mega Monsoon Sale with one way all inclusive starting fares as low as Rs 699.
New Delhi, June 12 (NITN): Keeping the arrival of Monsoon in India in mind, travel major Cox & Kings has introduced a series of discounted packages in the domestic market.