05 May 2017
As part of the One-day offer effective May 5, 2017, Economy and Premiere travellers will be able to enjoy a flat discount of 24 percent on base fare*, applicable on all destinations on the airlines’ international network.
For travellers travelling domestic, an identical offer is applicable to everyone travelling Economy on select sectors from the airline’s extensive network of 45 domestic destinations.
The special fares will be valid only for individual bookings for travel on direct flights on Jet Airways’ domestic and international network.
Available on a first come-first serve basis, bookings for travel can be made across all channels.
Reservations made under the offer will have a travel validity with effect from June 16, 2017 and bookings made under the offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “Our 24th anniversary special airfare promotion is our way of thanking the travelling public for their 24 years of patronage. We are proud to celebrate over two decades of service excellence. This milestone would not have been possible without the support, trust and confidence of the millions of guests who have flown with us.”
*excluding fuel surcharge, statutory and applicable Govt. taxes
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.