05 May 2017
As part of the One-day offer effective May 5, 2017, Economy and Premiere travellers will be able to enjoy a flat discount of 24 percent on base fare*, applicable on all destinations on the airlines’ international network.
For travellers travelling domestic, an identical offer is applicable to everyone travelling Economy on select sectors from the airline’s extensive network of 45 domestic destinations.
The special fares will be valid only for individual bookings for travel on direct flights on Jet Airways’ domestic and international network.
Available on a first come-first serve basis, bookings for travel can be made across all channels.
Reservations made under the offer will have a travel validity with effect from June 16, 2017 and bookings made under the offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, said, “Our 24th anniversary special airfare promotion is our way of thanking the travelling public for their 24 years of patronage. We are proud to celebrate over two decades of service excellence. This milestone would not have been possible without the support, trust and confidence of the millions of guests who have flown with us.”
*excluding fuel surcharge, statutory and applicable Govt. taxes
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.