NITN | @notintownlive | 30 Jun 2017
The Mega Monsoon Sale offers all inclusive fares starting as low as Rs 699 for its nonstop domestic flights covering routes like Jammu – Srinagar, Srinagar –Jammu, Guwahati – Agartala, Agartala – Guwahati, and Aizwal- Guwahati amongst others.
The first of its kind sale gets even better with the lucky draw which offers travellers the chance of winning International Holiday packages of 3 nights and 4 days, while the bumper prize is a fully paid 7 nights 8 days vacation in Europe for two.
"There’s more, ten lucky winners will daily get to win domestic travel packages worth Rs 10000/-. Every day one winner will get an international package to Dubai, Male, Colombo, Bangkok or Muscat. To participate in the lucky draw the passengers just need to book a SpiceJet Mega Monsoon Sale ticket along with a Spice Add On from amongst SpiceMax, Meals or preferred seats," the airlines major said in a statement.
Customers who book on spicejet.com can avail exclusive offers like free meals & priority check-in using HDFC Bank credit cards, said the statement.
" They can also avail SpiceMax, the premium seat product from SpiceJet at 50% off using HDFC Bank Credit cards. Customers who book preferred seats with their tickets will get assured SpiceStyle vouchers worth Rs 500," it said.
The 7-day sale and lucky draw launched on Wednesday will be open till the midnight of July 4.
The travel period covered in this sale is July 14 to Mar 24 and is valid for travel on non-stop flights on SpiceJet's domestic network.
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.