Not In Town | @notintownlive | 08 Nov 2017
Travel under this offer commences with the coming New Year – effective Jan 22, 2018, and is applicable on both Premiere and Economy cabin classes. Moreover, guests from all domestic points across Jet Airways’ entire domestic network have the option to travel with ease and convenience to, Amsterdam Schiphol, Paris Charles de Gaulle, London Heathrow and Toronto in Europe and North America; to major Gulf destinations including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Bahrain, Doha, Dammam, Jeddah, Riyadh, Kuwait and Muscat; to Colombo, Dhaka, Kathmandu in the SAARC region and to the much-touristed destinations of Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong.
The limited period offer is also valid for the airline’s new non-stop services, between Chennai and Paris, Bengaluru and Amsterdam and Mumbai/Delhi and London Heathrow.
Jayaraj Shanmugam, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways said, “Jet Airways creates opportunities for guests to take home memorable experiences. Our attractive Winter season sale is meant to appeal to the travel needs of guests, a significant number of whom, plan their holidays and get together with family and friends during this time. Guests will benefit from substantial savings while enjoying the airline’s famed in-flight service. We are confident that the promotion will be popular with our guests in India.”
Jet Airways is India's premier international airline and has established itself as a preferred carrier between India and the world for its exceptional in-flight service, flexible and convenient schedules and enhanced connectivity.
The special fares will be applicable on direct and one-stop flights operated by Jet Airways and for both one-way and return journeys. Guests can book their tickets from jetairways.com or use the mobile app.
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.