Not In Town | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
According to Scott's Cheap flights, travelers can book their flights to Italy, France and the cities of Amsterdam, Lugano and Madrid.
The travelers can use the Google Flights to search multiple European airports and dates to know the cheapest flights from the departure city.
Flights to Europe from Boston, Chicago, New York City, Orlando, Denver, and Washington, D.C. will be accessible with tickets on sale for less than $400.
The cheap flights can be found as early as this month and are available until May of 2018.
Travelers should also note that WOW Air recently announced new routes from New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, with introductory one-way flights starting at $99. (Destination cities include Paris, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Berlin.) These flights, however, are not available until April 2018.
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
- Its time to grab Great Australian Airfare Sale
- Jet Airways announces fixed, one-stop return fares for travel to Amsterdam, Paris
- SpiceJet announces Mega Monsoon Sale
- It’s raining discounts as Monsoon showers lash India, announces Cox & Kings
- Etihad Airways: 48 hours in Abu Dhabi, special stopover programme and instagram contest
- Jet Airways' Jetescapes Holidays offers all inclusive holiday options to 69 destinations
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.
New York, Nov 9 (NITN): Round-trip flights from different cities across the US to Europe have gone cheaper as the fares are now starting at $355.