Not In Town | @notintownlive | 10 Nov 2017
According to Scott's Cheap flights, travelers can book their flights to Italy, France and the cities of Amsterdam, Lugano and Madrid.
The travelers can use the Google Flights to search multiple European airports and dates to know the cheapest flights from the departure city.
Flights to Europe from Boston, Chicago, New York City, Orlando, Denver, and Washington, D.C. will be accessible with tickets on sale for less than $400.
The cheap flights can be found as early as this month and are available until May of 2018.
Travelers should also note that WOW Air recently announced new routes from New York City’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, with introductory one-way flights starting at $99. (Destination cities include Paris, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Berlin.) These flights, however, are not available until April 2018.
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
- Greece, travelers' new destination at cheap flight cost
- Round trip flight to Europe now at $355
- Jet Airways announces exciting options for winter travel with up to 30 pct savings across its international network
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).