Not In Town | @notintownlive | 28 Nov 2017
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
'Flexi Fare' provides the flexibility to make unlimited changes to their flights at a very small premium over 'Regular Fare'.
In addition to 'Flexi Fare' product, 6E has also extended the students and senior citizen discounts till Mar 31, 2018.
Under this scheme, students and senior citizens can get discounts not only on their onward journeys but even higher discounts on their round-trip journeys with IndiGo.
Both corporate and leisure customers travelling with IndiGo will now have wider choices to make changes at lower premium.
Upgraded 'Flexi Fare' product will now offer:
Rs. 2250/ Rs. 2500 (Domestic/ International) or Airfare charges, whichever is lower
Domestic India & Nepal Travel: No Change Fee if changed at least 2 hrs before the scheduled departure. No-show charges will be levied if changed within 2 hrs from scheduled departure.
International except Nepal: No Change Fee if changed at least 4hrs before the scheduled departure. No-show charges will be levied if changed within 4 hrs from scheduled departure.
IndiGo is India's largest airline with a market share of 39.5% as of October 2017.
IndiGo is led by its President and Director, Aditya Ghosh and is promoted by InterGlobe Enterprises and Rakesh Gangwal, an aviation industry veteran and entrepreneur.
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.