Not In Town | @notintownlive | 17 Mar 2018
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
The offer has started on Mar 13 and will go on till Mar 28.
The travelers can fly off to May 31.
The price of air ticket to Milan is 36,500*; Houston 52,000*; Barcelona 38,800*; Toronto 50,000*; Amsterdam 40,400*; New York 55,300*.
- Emirates anticipates peak arrivals period in upcoming weeks
- IndiGo announces shift in domestic flight operations at Delhi and Mumbai airport
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.