Not In Town News | @notintownlive | 18 Jun 2018
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
The travelers can experience beautiful beaches, natural beauty, wildlife and several other offerings of nature in the Oz with eight-odd airlines offering cheap fares.
The travelers can also watch their favourite Indian and Australian cricketers playing on field if they travel between November 2018 and January 2019.
Air Asia is offering air tickets at Rs. 35,200 while Air India brings the joy of travel at Rs. 55,000.
Jet Airways is offering air tickets at Rs. 46,550.
Malaysia Airlines, Qantas and Scoot have priced their tickets Rs. 37,200, Rs. 45,900 and Rs. 21, 600 respectively.
Singapore Airlines and Thai are offering journeys at Rs. 46,000 and Rs. 44,200 respectively.
All the prices are for single person.
But in an added benefits for the travelers, a cashback option is also available.
If one book through ezeego, goibibo, bookmytrip or yatra, he can get cashback too.
You can get more details at the official tourism website of Australia:
- ‘Summer in Qatar’ program by QNTC to run from June 4 to August 16 this year
- EaseMyTrip offers discounts and deals on Mother's Day
- Jet Airways offers 50 pct savings on domestic and international flights till Feb 25
- Amtrak offers 2-for-1 roomettes for select US destinations
- Cathay Pacific offers up to USD1000 off on Business Class
- Vietjet to offer two million golden hours tickets to travellers availing domestic services
- Etihad Airways announces offers for travellers flying from India
- Australia woos Indian tourists as carriers offer cheap airfares
- Lufthansa offers special sale on Europe, North America trips
- IndiGo offers attractive flexi fares
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.