Not In Town News | @notintownlive | 18 Jun 2018
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
The travelers can experience beautiful beaches, natural beauty, wildlife and several other offerings of nature in the Oz with eight-odd airlines offering cheap fares.
The travelers can also watch their favourite Indian and Australian cricketers playing on field if they travel between November 2018 and January 2019.
Air Asia is offering air tickets at Rs. 35,200 while Air India brings the joy of travel at Rs. 55,000.
Jet Airways is offering air tickets at Rs. 46,550.
Malaysia Airlines, Qantas and Scoot have priced their tickets Rs. 37,200, Rs. 45,900 and Rs. 21, 600 respectively.
Singapore Airlines and Thai are offering journeys at Rs. 46,000 and Rs. 44,200 respectively.
All the prices are for single person.
But in an added benefits for the travelers, a cashback option is also available.
If one book through ezeego, goibibo, bookmytrip or yatra, he can get cashback too.
You can get more details at the official tourism website of Australia:
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.