NITN | @notintownlive | 03 Sep 2018
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Guests are eligible for up to 20% off Business and Economy Class tickets from any of Etihad Airways’ 10 Indian gateway cities - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai and Thiruvananthapuram.
The offer is open for travel from India from 21 September 2018 to 28 March 2019. Guests can take advantage of these fabulous fares to plan business trips or a much-required leisure break to the United States or the Swiss Alps.
Etihad Airways’ guests are able to pre-clear U.S. Immigration and Customs at Abu Dhabi International Airport before boarding their US-bound flights. The first-of-its-kind in the Middle East, the unique facility enables international travellers to arrive as domestic passengers in the USA avoiding lengthy immigration and customs formalities.
Travellers from India can enjoy a short stopover in airline’s home, Abu Dhabi and land like a local in any of Etihad Airways’ four US gateway cities – Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, and Washington.
The offer will also give Indian travelers a reason to enjoy Etihad Airways’ excellent connectivity to the European cities of London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Rome, Geneva and Zurich. In addition to this, members of the airline’s loyalty programme, Etihad Guest, will continue to earn miles on all fares in the sale.
On the ground, guests can access Etihad Airways’ First and Business Class lounges in Abu Dhabi, London, Dublin, Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Washington D.C. These premium lounges features unique zones designed to ensure that guests can relax, re-energise and be entertained in total luxury before boarding their flight.
Etihad Airways currently offers 175 weekly flights spread across 10 gateway cities in India. Guests can make the most of this offer over eight days, by booking on etihad.com or via their local travel agent, between 31 August and 7 September 2018.
- Emirates anticipates peak arrivals period in upcoming weeks
- IndiGo announces shift in domestic flight operations at Delhi and Mumbai airport
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.