NITN | @notintownlive | 24 Oct 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Running for three days only from Oct 24 – 26, 2018, the promotional tickets will be applicable on all of Vietjet’s domestic routes for travels starting Nov 15, 2018 to March 30, 2018.
Promotional tickets are available for booking during Vietjet’s golden hours from 1.00pm to 3.00pm on www.vietjetair.com and on the airline's official Facebook page (click the “Booking” tab).
Since commencing its flight services in 2011, Vietjet now operates an expanding network all over Vietnam and Asia.
Presently the largest domestic airline in Vietnam, Vietjet boasts 38 domestic routes to 17 destinations in Vietnam including popular hotspots like Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Nha Trang, as well as places less travelled like Buon Ma Thuot, Hai Phong, Hue and Quy Nhon.
Vietjet operates 60 A320, A321 aircraft with more than 385 flights daily, carrying more than 65 million passengers to date, with 101 routes covering destinations across Vietnam and international destinations such as Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, mainland China, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia and Cambodia.
- Emirates anticipates peak arrivals period in upcoming weeks
- IndiGo announces shift in domestic flight operations at Delhi and Mumbai airport
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.