NITN | @notintownlive | 06 Dec 2018
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
The sale is applicable for Amtrak's roomettes, private rooms with sleeping accommodations. Some of the other facilities include access to the Amtrak Metropolitan lounges, complimentary snacks and beverage, fresh bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi, showers, climate control, individual reading lights, work areas at some stations, as well as an attendant to look after the passengers' needs.
Large panoramic windows and spacious seating by day that can be converted into two individual beds at night ensure travellers can enjoy the beautiful landscapes from the comfort of their private rooms during the chilly winter nights or pleasant spring mornings.
Ideal for a group of two, the deal practically fetches free travel for one companion along with a ticket purchase for another. It, however, requires the party to travel in the same roomette.
The offer is available on Capitol Limited, California Zephyr, Cardinal, City of New Orleans, Coast Starlight, Crescent, Empire Builder, Lake Shore Limited, Southwest Chief, Silver Service, Sunset Limited, and the Texas Eagle. While one can take in views of the Mississippi and Glacier National Park from The Empire Builder, Coast Starlight promises magnificent glimpses of the Pacific Northwest coast.
- Emirates anticipates peak arrivals period in upcoming weeks
- IndiGo announces shift in domestic flight operations at Delhi and Mumbai airport
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.