Not In Town | @notintownlive | 05 Aug 2019
Srinagar: Airline Vistara has extended the waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Jammu, Srinagar and Leh till August 16.
The extension has been made considering the situation in Jammu and Kashmir where the government has imposed Section 144 and asked all the Amarnath pilgrims to leave the valley over security reasons.
The travel update by Vistara reads, "Due to prevailing security situation in Kashmir, we are extending the waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to/from Jammu, Srinagar and Leh till 16th August.
Only fare difference, if any, will be applicable for date changes."
Also Air India, which is the national carrier of India, reduced the fare at Rs. 6715 from Srinagar to Delhi and Rs. 6899 from Delhi to Srinagar till August 15.
Air India tweeted, "#airindia further reduces fare at Rs 6715 srinagar to del and at Rs 6899 Delhi to srinagar till 15th aug (date included)."
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
- Emirates brings spirit of Eid to all its customers
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights from Delhi to Bangkok from Aug 27
- Vistara extends waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Kashmir
- Vistara to operate daily direct flights to Dubai from Aug 21
- Etihad Airways to serve London Heathrow with fourth year-round daily service
- Emirates Holidays offers unique opportunity to sail with Arab art stars
- Lufthansa offers guide service to passengers
- Sri Lanka launches special packages to woo Indian tourists
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.