Not In Town | @notintownlive | 05 Aug 2019
Srinagar: Airline Vistara has extended the waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to and from Jammu, Srinagar and Leh till August 16.
The extension has been made considering the situation in Jammu and Kashmir where the government has imposed Section 144 and asked all the Amarnath pilgrims to leave the valley over security reasons.
The travel update by Vistara reads, "Due to prevailing security situation in Kashmir, we are extending the waiver of change and cancellation fee for flights to/from Jammu, Srinagar and Leh till 16th August.
Only fare difference, if any, will be applicable for date changes."
Also Air India, which is the national carrier of India, reduced the fare at Rs. 6715 from Srinagar to Delhi and Rs. 6899 from Delhi to Srinagar till August 15.
Air India tweeted, "#airindia further reduces fare at Rs 6715 srinagar to del and at Rs 6899 Delhi to srinagar till 15th aug (date included)."
- IndiGo, Qatar Airways announce Codeshare Agreement to strengthen connectivity between India and Qatar
- GoAir celebrates 14th anniversary with special fares
- Mumbai runway closure: EaseMyTrip offers customers free bus tickets
- Etihad inks deal with Cleveland Clinic to promote Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism
- IndiGo launches operations from Shirdi and Mysore
- Vistara begins flight to Jodhpur
- Etihad Airways celebrates festival of light Diwali
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- GoAir Diwali Day flash sale fares start from Rs 1292
- GoAir announces Malé winter schedule from Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru at Rs. 9,999
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.