Not In Town | @notintownlive | 06 Sep 2019
Kowloon: The in-town check-in service at Kowloon station in Hong Kong will remain suspended from 9 am on Saturday, airline Cathay Pacific informed in a statement.
The Airport Express trains will not stop at Kowloon, Tsing Yi or AsiaWorld-Expo Stations. It will only stop at or depart from Hong Kong Station.
In the statement, the airline said, "We have been informed by the Airport Authority in Hong Kong that starting from 9am on 7 September until close of service, the Airport Express will not stop at Kowloon, Tsing Yi or AsiaWorld-Expo Stations.
All Airport Express trains will only stop at / depart from Hong Kong Station. As such, in-town check-in service at Kowloon Station will also be suspended starting from 9am on 7 September."
The airline has also asked all passengers to have confirmed tickets and documents ready for inspection upon arrival at airport.
(Image Credit: twitter.com/cathaypacific)
- IndiGo announces appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director
- IndiGo inaugurates flights between India and Myanmar
- AirAsia reveals exclusive route from Kuala Lumpur to Da Lat
- EaseMyTrip brings ‘Welcome Festive Sale’
- Etihad Airways becomes first airline to launch trial of autonomous wheelchairs at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Emirates Team NZ launches first two-full scale race boats for 2021 America's Cup
- IndiGo begins flight operations to China
- GoAir extends fee waiver over situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- Vistara introduces direct flights from Delhi to Indore
- Qatar Airways offers tickets with 30 per cent discount
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.