Not In Town | @notintownlive | 06 Sep 2019
Doha: Airline Qatar Airways is offering "25 lucky winners" tickets to go to the IAAF World Athletics Championships Doha 2019.
To participate in the contest, one will have to share his picture with athlete impression on Instagram or Twitter.
The participant will also have to use #FansTogether and mention @qatarairways in the post.
"Fancy a double pass to @IAAFDoha2019 ? Enter now! #AimBeyond Terms and Conditions apply:.." a tweet by Qatar Airways read.
The contest will end at 11:30 pm (Doha time) on September 15.
- IndiGo announces appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director
- IndiGo inaugurates flights between India and Myanmar
- AirAsia reveals exclusive route from Kuala Lumpur to Da Lat
- EaseMyTrip brings ‘Welcome Festive Sale’
- Etihad Airways becomes first airline to launch trial of autonomous wheelchairs at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- Emirates Team NZ launches first two-full scale race boats for 2021 America's Cup
- IndiGo begins flight operations to China
- GoAir extends fee waiver over situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- Vistara introduces direct flights from Delhi to Indore
- Qatar Airways offers tickets with 30 per cent discount
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
New Delhi: As a part of its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Friday commenced its operations to Myanmar.
Sepang: AirAsia on Wednesday announced the launch of an exclusive route to Da Lat from Kuala Lumpur, further expanding its footprint in Vietnam.