Not In Town | @notintownlive | 20 Sep 2019
New Delhi: The Board of Directors of InterGlobe Aviation Limited (IndiGo) unanimously approved the appointment of Pallavi Shardul Shroff as Independent Woman Director with effect from Sept 19.
Shroff is the Managing Partner of Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. with over 37 years of extensive experience.
Shroff is the Head of the Dispute Resolution practice at the Firm, with a knowledge in matters of litigation and arbitration. She is a member of the Competition Law Review Committee, constituted by the Government of India to ensure that the legislation is in tune with the changing business environment.
Reacting to her appointment, Shroff said, "I am pleased to join the Board of Directors at such a pivotal moment in IndiGo’s journey as it progresses towards strengthening its position as India’s leading airline. The aviation sector in India is among the fastest growing internationally and that makes IndiGo’s story and goals quite compelling.
I look forward to contributing my experience to support the company in enhancing its growth and maximizing value for its shareholders.”
M. Damodaran, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company said, “We are delighted to welcome Ms Pallavi Shardul Shroff as an Independent Director on the Board of InterGlobe Aviation Limited.
Her rich boardroom experience, her deep and extensive knowledge of law, her analytical bent of mind and her problem-solving attitude will considerably strengthen the Board, as it seeks to provide quality leadership to the company.”
- GoAir announces pre-Diwali deal offering flights at Rs. 1296
- EaseMyTrip offers packages in Thailand at Rs. 11060
- EaseMyTrip offers discount on travel fares in Diwali
- IndiGo connects political capitals of India and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Air India starts flight operation from Amritsar to Patna
- Etihad Airways to upgrade flights between Abu Dhabi and Beirut to Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner from Oct 27
- GoAir launches non-stop flights to Singapore from Bengaluru and Kolkata
- IndiGo offers fee waiver for passengers due to Patna flood
- Vistara introduces daily flights from Delhi to Khajuraho
- Travel Tours launches special packages for the upcoming festive and long weekends
New Delhi: Airline GoAir has announced pre-Diwali 24-hour deal wherein customers can book tickets for as low as Rs 1296 onwards (inclusive of taxes) for international and domestic routes.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip, one of the players in the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is offering packages at Rs. 11,060.
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.