NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Apr 2018
Klkata, Apr 12 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motions Pictures recently shot a television commercial for Greenfield City, a township located in the southern suburbs of Kolkata.
The commercial, featuring fashion designer Agnimitra Paul and newcomer Suvosmita Mukherjee, and shot at a bungalow in the Ballygunj area and at Greenfield City, Behala, is about the real estate's offer for the Bengali New Year.
According to Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the entire shoot was completed and edited within two days to meet a stringent deadline.
"We work with thorough professionals and our crew has been handing several ad films and feature film projects, ever since the inception of the company," said Ghosh.
The film was directed by Pratap Ghosh.
Power Publishers and Motion Pictures is a film production division of Power Publishers, one of India's leading self-publishing wagon.
Currently, the company is running the final edits of their feature film SinSister, slated to hit the theaters during the Pujas.
- Ascon Infrastructure India Ltd, declared itself a 100% complaint free company
- West Bengal Governor confers Sunil Gangopadhyay Memorial Award
- Bengal Chamber unveils other sides of cricketers Sanjay Manjrekar and Jhulan Goswami
- Book review: 'Through a Prism', a collection of short stories
- Book review: Aliens Vs God, a well-crafted thriller
- Eight Ayurvedic tips to beat the heat this summer
- Andrew Yule’s Mim White Dew Tea fetches record price, bought by Tea Box
- Author interview: Jayesh Sinha talks about his book 'Greatest Sports Rivalries'
- Author interview: Caroline Monteiro talks about her book 'From the Streets of Mumbai to Dubai'
- Book review: A book in Hindi on how to avoid examination-related stress
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.
Athens, Nov 16 (NITN): Greece can surely be the travelers' new and best destination this winter as some flights are offering journeys at low costs.