NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Apr 2018
Klkata, Apr 12 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motions Pictures recently shot a television commercial for Greenfield City, a township located in the southern suburbs of Kolkata.
The commercial, featuring fashion designer Agnimitra Paul and newcomer Suvosmita Mukherjee, and shot at a bungalow in the Ballygunj area and at Greenfield City, Behala, is about the real estate's offer for the Bengali New Year.
According to Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the entire shoot was completed and edited within two days to meet a stringent deadline.
"We work with thorough professionals and our crew has been handing several ad films and feature film projects, ever since the inception of the company," said Ghosh.
The film was directed by Pratap Ghosh.
Power Publishers and Motion Pictures is a film production division of Power Publishers, one of India's leading self-publishing wagon.
Currently, the company is running the final edits of their feature film SinSister, slated to hit the theaters during the Pujas.
- Indian social activist and cultural patron Sundeep Bhutoria meets Nobel Peace Prize winner Dr Abiy Ahmed Ali in Oslo
- Roses are Blood Red will make you wonder if such lovers still exist: Novoneel Chakraborty on new book in Kolkata
- Avik Chanda’s book Dara Shukoh The Man Who Would Be King launched in Kolkata
- Tobacco Free West Bengal campaign with students to restrict tobacco products near school premises
- Bengal's flautist cop enthralls audience at ICCR recital
- Union home ministry asks every state and UTs to strictly enforce ban on e-cigarettes
- Cardinal Bo appeals to Myanmar’s rulers for dialogue with all
- West Bengal Minister Sobhandeb Chattopadhyay inaugurates free health camp
- Tobacco Free West Bengal Campaign applauds state govt’s decision to ban gutkha, khaini and pan masala
- Salem’s Sona College of Technology bags 2 top AICTE-CII awards for Best Industry Linkage
Guwahati/NITN: In view of the Assam Bandh which took place on Tuesday, GoAir is offering waiver on date change fees/rescheduling of tickets for travel to and from Guwahati with immediate effect for the day.
Mumbai/NITN: Maldives Tourism Minister Ali Waheed inaugurated this season’s first flight of Indian airline GoAir that recommenced its Malé operations from India with direct flights, five days a week from Mumbai, New Delhi and Bengaluru.
New Delhi/NITN: Alliance Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Air India, has flagged-off its first flight operations between the capital city of Assam, Guwahati to Dimapur, the largest city of Nagaland, to the capital city of Manipur, Imphal, making it the 236 route under the Regional Connectivity Scheme - UdeDeshKaAamNagrik, RCS-UDAN, under the Indian government.