NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 2 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the media and film division of Kolkata-based Power Publishers is venturing into the arena with web series and short film projects.
The division is offering everything from writing scripts from scratch to the entire production and post-production regime.
Currently, the production house is working on a collaboration with Zee5 and plans to create content for a wide range of audience.
Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, confirmed the launch of a new range of services that will pertain to the various requirements of the entertainment industry.
“We are gradually focusing on web series development and post-production services for short films by youtubers along with a new line of exclusive services with talents from all over the globe," said Ghosh.
- Senior journalist Shuma Raha's debut fiction The Love Song of Maya K and Other Stories launched
- There is a lot of me in Grace, says debutante author Supreeta Singh
- Boosting connectivity between the two countries is the need of the hour, says Indonesia's ambassador to India
- Kolkata: The Bengal Chamber wants MSMEs to be financially strong and look for new markets
- Thinking of studying abroad, well think of Australia then
- Uzbekistan woos foreign investors pitching new business climate
- Temi Tea of Sikkim to represent Indian industry at Las Vegas World Tea Expo
- Satyajit Ray's magic minstrels GOOGA -BABA to return on the silver screen
- Book review: Gautam Maitra's novel 'Banhi' raises questions about social ills prevailing in the country
- Author interview: Nirbhay Singh on his debut book 'Why I Do Not Need to Travel to a Developing Country'
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.