NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 2 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the media and film division of Kolkata-based Power Publishers is venturing into the arena with web series and short film projects.
The division is offering everything from writing scripts from scratch to the entire production and post-production regime.
Currently, the production house is working on a collaboration with Zee5 and plans to create content for a wide range of audience.
Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, confirmed the launch of a new range of services that will pertain to the various requirements of the entertainment industry.
“We are gradually focusing on web series development and post-production services for short films by youtubers along with a new line of exclusive services with talents from all over the globe," said Ghosh.
- Book review: This anthology of Hindi poems is like a salve to the senses
- Book review: This Bengali novel is a mirror to many ills seen in society today
- Book review: A book to help you master Hindi grammar
- Myanmar’s Cardinal Bo lauds India’s disaster management efforts; calls for peace and greater use of Bible in life & mission
- Prosenjit Chatterjee, Srijit Mukherji launch Conundrum: Subhas Bose’s life after death
- Kolkata: Lokshilpa O Karukriti Mela held at Jorasanko Thakurbari
- Easiest way to target women is by aiming at her sexuality: Seema Goswami
- Author interview: Sheela Agarwal talks about her book 'Saral Hindi Byakaran'
- Thalassaemia Free India: Cafe Annyo rut-E, Golf Green, Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City launch financial year calendar
- Kolkata: ICCR, PLAY ON and Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City hosts Sachetanata
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.