NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 2 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the media and film division of Kolkata-based Power Publishers is venturing into the arena with web series and short film projects.
The division is offering everything from writing scripts from scratch to the entire production and post-production regime.
Currently, the production house is working on a collaboration with Zee5 and plans to create content for a wide range of audience.
Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, confirmed the launch of a new range of services that will pertain to the various requirements of the entertainment industry.
“We are gradually focusing on web series development and post-production services for short films by youtubers along with a new line of exclusive services with talents from all over the globe," said Ghosh.
- UNSW Sydney's team producing high-quality building products made from old clothing and mixed waste glass
- Fashion designer Agnimitra Paul opens exhibition to help women entrepreneurs
- Vocalist Sohini Roy Chowdhury regales audience at city concert
- Sanskriti University signs MOU with ICAR-NBPGR
- India urged to bridge gap between evidence and policy in tackling women’s cancers
- Expert Speak: Choosing the First Job
- Eco Adventure tourism is the next big thing for Indian tourism industry, says Priya Entertainments' MD Arijit Dutta
- Pandit Tarun Bhattacharya to unveil Santoor Ashram Foundation for Global Music Promotion in Los Angeles
- Rhitom Sarkar, slide guitar artist, is keen to take his melody to a wider audience
- Yellow and Violet : An artist's impression of the colours that stand poles apart
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).