NITN | @notintownlive | 02 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 2 (NITN): Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, the media and film division of Kolkata-based Power Publishers is venturing into the arena with web series and short film projects.
The division is offering everything from writing scripts from scratch to the entire production and post-production regime.
Currently, the production house is working on a collaboration with Zee5 and plans to create content for a wide range of audience.
Pinaki Ghosh, founder of Power Publishers and Motion Pictures, confirmed the launch of a new range of services that will pertain to the various requirements of the entertainment industry.
“We are gradually focusing on web series development and post-production services for short films by youtubers along with a new line of exclusive services with talents from all over the globe," said Ghosh.
- Mentorship-driven accelerator Techstars appoints Ray Newal as MD to support emerging markets entrepreneurs
- ‘The SAS Trio’ along with Garfa Mitrayan stage Tagore’s dance drama ‘Kaalmrigaya’
- Ever wondered how stressful a model’s job can be?
- Orange Corp offers online platform for aspiring models to get projects and contacts
- Higher education can help in strengthening democracy, creating a just society'
- Is it possible to shift from modelling to acting? Read On!!!
- Author Anita Bose's book Patachitra of Odisha and Jagannath Culture has been inspired by Swami Vivekananda's words
- Rotary plays an important role in inspiring the youth
- Aditya Group and Anirban Aditya nominated as one of “India's Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017- 18” process reviewers
- Patti Hoffman Takes Over as the U.S. Consul General in Kolkata
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.