NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 4 (NITN): The Bengal Chamber Of Commerce and Industries has hosted a musical evening with Rabindra Sangeet exponent Shama Rahman to commemorate their deep engagement with Bangladesh and partners with an expanding interchange and interaction both in business and culture.
The musical evening was hosted last month.
Bangladesh and West Bengal -two
regions on either side of a political and geographical divide often comes together in the spirit of Bengali ethos when it comes to celebrating Bengali New Year and celebrating our cultural heritage and pride Rabindranath Tagore.
Music and culture always fades the lines of boundary and unites the two Bengals in an emotional mood.
Subhodip Ghosh, Director General, the Bengal Chamber, said: "We already have been witnessing growing and warm ties between India and Bangladesh. Programs like these only serve to reassure and cement this close friendship."
- Book review: This anthology of Hindi poems is like a salve to the senses
- Book review: This Bengali novel is a mirror to many ills seen in society today
- Book review: A book to help you master Hindi grammar
- Myanmar’s Cardinal Bo lauds India’s disaster management efforts; calls for peace and greater use of Bible in life & mission
- Prosenjit Chatterjee, Srijit Mukherji launch Conundrum: Subhas Bose’s life after death
- Kolkata: Lokshilpa O Karukriti Mela held at Jorasanko Thakurbari
- Easiest way to target women is by aiming at her sexuality: Seema Goswami
- Author interview: Sheela Agarwal talks about her book 'Saral Hindi Byakaran'
- Thalassaemia Free India: Cafe Annyo rut-E, Golf Green, Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City launch financial year calendar
- Kolkata: ICCR, PLAY ON and Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City hosts Sachetanata
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.