NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 4 (NITN): The Bengal Chamber Of Commerce and Industries has hosted a musical evening with Rabindra Sangeet exponent Shama Rahman to commemorate their deep engagement with Bangladesh and partners with an expanding interchange and interaction both in business and culture.
The musical evening was hosted last month.
Bangladesh and West Bengal -two
regions on either side of a political and geographical divide often comes together in the spirit of Bengali ethos when it comes to celebrating Bengali New Year and celebrating our cultural heritage and pride Rabindranath Tagore.
Music and culture always fades the lines of boundary and unites the two Bengals in an emotional mood.
Subhodip Ghosh, Director General, the Bengal Chamber, said: "We already have been witnessing growing and warm ties between India and Bangladesh. Programs like these only serve to reassure and cement this close friendship."
- Senior journalist Shuma Raha's debut fiction The Love Song of Maya K and Other Stories launched
- There is a lot of me in Grace, says debutante author Supreeta Singh
- Boosting connectivity between the two countries is the need of the hour, says Indonesia's ambassador to India
- Kolkata: The Bengal Chamber wants MSMEs to be financially strong and look for new markets
- Thinking of studying abroad, well think of Australia then
- Uzbekistan woos foreign investors pitching new business climate
- Temi Tea of Sikkim to represent Indian industry at Las Vegas World Tea Expo
- Satyajit Ray's magic minstrels GOOGA -BABA to return on the silver screen
- Book review: Gautam Maitra's novel 'Banhi' raises questions about social ills prevailing in the country
- Author interview: Nirbhay Singh on his debut book 'Why I Do Not Need to Travel to a Developing Country'
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.