NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Jun 2018
Kolkata, Jun 4 (NITN): The Bengal Chamber Of Commerce and Industries has hosted a musical evening with Rabindra Sangeet exponent Shama Rahman to commemorate their deep engagement with Bangladesh and partners with an expanding interchange and interaction both in business and culture.
The musical evening was hosted last month.
Bangladesh and West Bengal -two
regions on either side of a political and geographical divide often comes together in the spirit of Bengali ethos when it comes to celebrating Bengali New Year and celebrating our cultural heritage and pride Rabindranath Tagore.
Music and culture always fades the lines of boundary and unites the two Bengals in an emotional mood.
Subhodip Ghosh, Director General, the Bengal Chamber, said: "We already have been witnessing growing and warm ties between India and Bangladesh. Programs like these only serve to reassure and cement this close friendship."
- Mentorship-driven accelerator Techstars appoints Ray Newal as MD to support emerging markets entrepreneurs
- ‘The SAS Trio’ along with Garfa Mitrayan stage Tagore’s dance drama ‘Kaalmrigaya’
- Ever wondered how stressful a model’s job can be?
- Orange Corp offers online platform for aspiring models to get projects and contacts
- Higher education can help in strengthening democracy, creating a just society'
- Is it possible to shift from modelling to acting? Read On!!!
- Author Anita Bose's book Patachitra of Odisha and Jagannath Culture has been inspired by Swami Vivekananda's words
- Rotary plays an important role in inspiring the youth
- Aditya Group and Anirban Aditya nominated as one of “India's Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017- 18” process reviewers
- Patti Hoffman Takes Over as the U.S. Consul General in Kolkata
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.
New Delhi, Nov 25 (NITN): With an aim to provide flexibility to the customers to re-schedule their flights without worrying about the change fee, IndiGo is offering its special product called 'Flexi Fare' at different price levels.