NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Jun 2018
If you are one of those who believe the best way to attain enlightenment is to escape to a cave in the Himalayas and practice yoga, then a look at 'Yoga Concepts for Beginners' will set you thinking. This self-help book by Anirban Chowdhury not only talks about the true meaning of yoga but also focuses on all kinds of techniques and exercises.
Whether you are just beginning your journey or have been practicing yoga for years, Yoga Concepts for Beginners' will be an invaluable resource – one that allows you see each every movement in an entirely new light.
Published by Power Publishers, this book progresses from theory to practical. It provides a deep understanding of the principles behind each posture and yoga itself.
The book is a big help for everyone, whether you want to practice yoga for meditation or simply for relaxation.
Debut author Anirban Chowdhury's writing style and expression of thought is bound to impress young adult readers. Well-illustrated, the book is easy to follow.
This book acts as a guide in deepening your relationship more with yourself, friends and family and the world around you. This book is a detailed and definitive source for the novice who seeks the healthful benefits of yoga for mind, body and soul.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- DIY Foods: Hands on!
- Aditya Group, Anirban Aditya awarded with India’s Greatest Brands and Leaders Award 2017-2018
- A Rotarian accounts the success story of Polio Eradication
- Author interview: Lopamudra Sen on her book 'To Write Love on Her Hand'
- Author interview: Rajender Singh on his book 'A Conversation with the Mountain and Other Stories '
- Anthology 'Abrittir Kobita' fulfills a void in the world of Bengali recitation, say poets and elocutionists
- Starmark holds launch of pocket editions of Bhagvad Gita, Hanuman Chalisa, Yoga Sutras
- Mexico confers top Mexican honour on distinguished Indian personalities
- UNSW continues to score in graduate employability
- Indian vocalist wins second prize in the Maqom Art International Forum in Uzbekistan
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.