NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Jun 2018
If you are one of those who believe the best way to attain enlightenment is to escape to a cave in the Himalayas and practice yoga, then a look at 'Yoga Concepts for Beginners' will set you thinking. This self-help book by Anirban Chowdhury not only talks about the true meaning of yoga but also focuses on all kinds of techniques and exercises.
Whether you are just beginning your journey or have been practicing yoga for years, Yoga Concepts for Beginners' will be an invaluable resource – one that allows you see each every movement in an entirely new light.
Published by Power Publishers, this book progresses from theory to practical. It provides a deep understanding of the principles behind each posture and yoga itself.
The book is a big help for everyone, whether you want to practice yoga for meditation or simply for relaxation.
Debut author Anirban Chowdhury's writing style and expression of thought is bound to impress young adult readers. Well-illustrated, the book is easy to follow.
This book acts as a guide in deepening your relationship more with yourself, friends and family and the world around you. This book is a detailed and definitive source for the novice who seeks the healthful benefits of yoga for mind, body and soul.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- Errors and negligence by doctors was a key issue discussed at the Medicon International 2018
- Bengal Chamber and West Bengal Tourism collaborate to create awareness about weekend travel
- UNSW Sydney starts roadshows to attract Indian students
- Experience UNSW Sydney in India as the university rolls out outreach program for prospective students
- ‘Hideous Barak’ and ‘India My Country’, two Power Publishers books inaugurated
- Mahul Brahma’s book ‘Dark Luxe’ explores the uncharted dark side of luxury
- Author Novoneel Chakraborty prefers writing a book over scripts for television programme
- The House and Other Stories: The Kolkata Chromosome
- Why Indian students are being pushed abroad for higher studies
- Santoor maestro Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya’s new album releases
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.