NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Jun 2018
If you are one of those who believe the best way to attain enlightenment is to escape to a cave in the Himalayas and practice yoga, then a look at 'Yoga Concepts for Beginners' will set you thinking. This self-help book by Anirban Chowdhury not only talks about the true meaning of yoga but also focuses on all kinds of techniques and exercises.
Whether you are just beginning your journey or have been practicing yoga for years, Yoga Concepts for Beginners' will be an invaluable resource – one that allows you see each every movement in an entirely new light.
Published by Power Publishers, this book progresses from theory to practical. It provides a deep understanding of the principles behind each posture and yoga itself.
The book is a big help for everyone, whether you want to practice yoga for meditation or simply for relaxation.
Debut author Anirban Chowdhury's writing style and expression of thought is bound to impress young adult readers. Well-illustrated, the book is easy to follow.
This book acts as a guide in deepening your relationship more with yourself, friends and family and the world around you. This book is a detailed and definitive source for the novice who seeks the healthful benefits of yoga for mind, body and soul.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.