NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Sep 2018
'King of Hades' by author R'Ocean brings before us a reflection of life that is made up of happenstance, unimaginable moments; the absence of which will alter your life as much as their presence will do.
If you are looking for a story full of suspense and action, then King of Hades,from Power Publishers, is just for you.
The book tells the story about a man called Ramzi Jarrod whose struggle in life cannot be compared with those of others.
This book focuses on the struggles that the chief protagonist has undergone . His defeats and his own struggles made him a man of wisdom.
The author tries to tell the readers to choose a better way in life to prove one self and not the easiest or other faulty ways.
This book has all the elements of literature, romance, betrayal, sex and murder; the story-line meanders through an interesting plot, which is gripping and illuminating.
This book is not just a simple thriller but it is written with such emotions that it would touch the readers in a different way.
It keeps the readers glued to the book until the end.
The book has been written in a simple language and has been formatted and structured in such a way that anyone can understand it.
This book is a mature and riveting work of the author.
His writing style is likely to have an impact on young adults.
The plot moves around in space and time with masterful ease and one can’t help but experience a vague sense of foreboding, a prickly fear at the back of your neck.
The story has a mixture of twists and turns that is required to make a perfect story.
Some writers are able to integrate characterizations and good writing with fast moving plots; and R'Ocean is one of them.
The story is character driven. Here, in this book, the writer creates a language of his own which complements the wistful mood of the book beautifully.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- 'Prabha Khaitan Foundation 500' lit event celebrations to draw performing art and literature bodies to Kolkata
- Book review: Gautam Maitra takes you through 'Human-Alien Encounter of the Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Rukmangadhan Janakiram on his book for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Limited Insolvency Examination
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on her book of Bengali poems Na Bola Kotha
- Senior citizens of Pronam hoist Tricolour, tie rakhis
- Kolkata: New Bengali modern song 'Upohaar' by Srikanta Acharya released
- Vattikuti Foundation invites Indian Robotic Surgeons for KS National Awards 2019
- Book review: Na Bola Kotha, a collection of Bengali poems, brings out the emotions within
- Author interview: Reshma Kadvath on her book #FOR_THE_LOVE_OF_CREATIVITY
- Most female entrepreneurs don't get desirable support from their spouse yet in India: Rashmi Bansal
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.