NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Sep 2018
'Rohit - Man of Masterclass 2.0' is a remarkable story of Rohit Sharma’s illustrious career in cricket. This book is itself a representation of Rohit Sharma life, beyond the cricket pitch.
It is as flourishing, effortless and elaborate as is Rohit Sharma's batting. This book is more on the reflection of the man than of his career.
Author Abhinav Lall blends in the facts with something similar to a story line. He does this very successfully, and it makes the book more interesting to read.
The author went with the flow, with some added stories about Sharma's life, something always evident in biographies in the modern era.
The author just goes with the rhythm, and ends up producing a very good book.
It tells the tale of a young man who has succeeded in his chosen profession through an ardent faith in discipline, dedication and determination.
The biography reconstructs the incidents and events that have contributed to making Rohit Sharma one of the greatest crickets to have played the game, and a epitome of grace, humility and commitment to his team’s cause.
Rohit Sharma’s moments of triumphs are described and so is his trials and tribulations. There are many cricketers but each one has their own features and qualities which make them stand out in the crowd.
Rohit Sharma has millions of fans but one would now read the struggles and defeats he has undergone in course of fulfilling his passion.
This book is like an inspiration to the youngsters.
It is an awe inspiring book of an iconic cricketer who would become legend someday.
The best part of the book is that it delves into the work ethics of Sharma and how he has constantly striven to improve himself as a better player.
This book is so well structured that one can know every aspect of Sharma’s life and can draw inspiration from.
It is as much a delight to watch him on the field as much it is to read about his life. This book has eighteen chapters.
Each chapter would take you deeper into the batman’s life.
Once you start reading the book, you will realize that he is not just a batman but also a good human being. Chapter 16 would surely inspire you the most.
(Reviewed by Poonam Chatterjee)
- Vedic Maths Forum India led by Gaurav Tekriwal, Anushree Goenka view latest draft presented to Union HRD Ministry as positive move
- Book review: A handy cookbook for the enthusiastic home chef
- Author interview: Subash Kedia says 'Emotional Intelligence 10X' is about creating a win-win situation
- Book review: A book to help you take control of your emotions
- GRIHA XI to be co-created with UNSW Sydney
- Vattikuti Foundation sets up Joint Replacement Surgeons Council of India
- Starmark hosts launch of Barun Chanda's novel 'Murder in the Monastery'
- Kolkata: Rotary International District 3291 awards Konttho team
- Kolkata: Rotary International District 3291 and Rotary Club of Belur felicitates Board toppers
- Feeling tired after a full night’s sleep? You may have sleep apnea
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.