NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Sept 30 (NITN): Eastern Chamber of Commerce presented the 1st Goldspear ECC Leadership Excellence Awards at the Rotary Sadan on Sept 5 2018 where 14 entrepreneurs were felicitated in different categories.
Eastern Chamber of Commerce is Chamber dedicated for the SME and MSME sectors.
Currently, it has over 150 members spread across various industries and professional services and strives to work towards the betterment of the SME and MSME sectors in the region.
The Chamber actively organizes periodic seminars, workshops and industry meets on various contemporary topics related to trade and industry.
The Chamber is an industry member of FICCI and also works collaboratively with other Chambers and Trade Bodies in the region.
ECC actively plays a leading role in policy debates that are the forefront of social, economic and development of industry, trade & commerce.
Over the years, the Chamber has diversified in activities and grown in strength.
The award has been introduced under the leadership of Subir Dutta, President of Eastern Chamber of Commerce who said that ECC believes in promoting entrepreneurship in the East and the awards was an acknowledgement of excellence of individuals and organizations to overcome obstacles, hurdles and challenges to emerge as major business initiatives.
The program also featured a percussion, vocal and slide guitar ensemble led by GIMA winner Pdt Prodyut Mukherjee
Life Time Achievement Award
Dr. H. P. Kanoria
Entrepreneur of the Year
M’ma Dairy Farm
SME of the Year
Yogesh Gupta & Mr. Shankar Ramalingam
MEGAA MODA Pvt. Ltd.
Shepreneur of the Year
Manashi Roy Choudhury
Techno India Group Public School
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Start-up Initiative of the Year
Catch the Startup Bus
Niche Industry of the Year Awards:
Madan Mohan Maity
Maity Poultries Private Limited
Ajit Kumar Sarawgi
Pragati Cement (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Eco Adventure Tourism
Priya Entertainments Private Limited
Shiladitya & Mr. Debaditya Chaudhury
PLATTER HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Managing Director & CEO
Village Financial Services
Signpost India Pvt. Ltd.
Ashoke K. Laha
Founder, President & CEO InterraIT Inc. and Director of InterraIT India
Interra Information Technologies, Inc
Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh
Rainbow Dairy Food Products
- India urged to bridge gap between evidence and policy in tackling women’s cancers
- Kolkata needs more art spaces for young artists, says White Cube art gallery director Subhamay Basu
- Author interview: Kay S talks about her book 'Unfinished'
- Edinburgh Napier University ties up with Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Love for writing made me quit my job: Durjoy Datta
- Poets gather at EZCC in Kolkata for Linguistic Harmony Day
- School children present plays to mark Mahatma Gandhi's 150th birth anniversary
- Author Tanushree Ghosh brings up some pertinent issues regarding immigration in her book ‘From An-Other Land'
- Prosenjit Chatterjee unveils Dr. Jaishree Sharad's book Skin Rules
- IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society hold their annual International Microwave and RF Conference
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).