NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Sept 30 (NITN): Eastern Chamber of Commerce presented the 1st Goldspear ECC Leadership Excellence Awards at the Rotary Sadan on Sept 5 2018 where 14 entrepreneurs were felicitated in different categories.
Eastern Chamber of Commerce is Chamber dedicated for the SME and MSME sectors.
Currently, it has over 150 members spread across various industries and professional services and strives to work towards the betterment of the SME and MSME sectors in the region.
The Chamber actively organizes periodic seminars, workshops and industry meets on various contemporary topics related to trade and industry.
The Chamber is an industry member of FICCI and also works collaboratively with other Chambers and Trade Bodies in the region.
ECC actively plays a leading role in policy debates that are the forefront of social, economic and development of industry, trade & commerce.
Over the years, the Chamber has diversified in activities and grown in strength.
The award has been introduced under the leadership of Subir Dutta, President of Eastern Chamber of Commerce who said that ECC believes in promoting entrepreneurship in the East and the awards was an acknowledgement of excellence of individuals and organizations to overcome obstacles, hurdles and challenges to emerge as major business initiatives.
The program also featured a percussion, vocal and slide guitar ensemble led by GIMA winner Pdt Prodyut Mukherjee
Life Time Achievement Award
Dr. H. P. Kanoria
Entrepreneur of the Year
M’ma Dairy Farm
SME of the Year
Yogesh Gupta & Mr. Shankar Ramalingam
MEGAA MODA Pvt. Ltd.
Shepreneur of the Year
Manashi Roy Choudhury
Techno India Group Public School
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Start-up Initiative of the Year
Catch the Startup Bus
Niche Industry of the Year Awards:
Madan Mohan Maity
Maity Poultries Private Limited
Ajit Kumar Sarawgi
Pragati Cement (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Eco Adventure Tourism
Priya Entertainments Private Limited
Shiladitya & Mr. Debaditya Chaudhury
PLATTER HOSPITALITY PRIVATE LIMITED
Managing Director & CEO
Village Financial Services
Signpost India Pvt. Ltd.
Ashoke K. Laha
Founder, President & CEO InterraIT Inc. and Director of InterraIT India
Interra Information Technologies, Inc
Siddhartha Sankar Ghosh
Rainbow Dairy Food Products
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.