NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 4 (NITN): A leading book publishing company for new authors, Power Publishers, recently announced a complete range of film related services, which includes screenplay writer hire, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, film to book, songwriting, advertisement commercial making and short film making.
The 12-year-old publishing company, with 1500 published books, is now focusing on rendering a range of services, as a diversification plan. Of the many new services announced, the newest are related to films.
Power Publishers has also ventured into film-making since 2016 by making television commercials for clients such as Greenfield City and Raja Biscuit; short films such as Drishtika, and full length thriller feature film such as Sin Sister.
Power Publishers co-founder Pinaki Ghosh said he has been rendering screenplay writing and film story writing service as an individual for the last 10 years.
He has formed a team of screenwriters and filmmakers to handle assignments of screenplay writing, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, songwriting and lyrics writing, film to book and more, in an organized way.
TheScreenplayWriters.com is the already existing film writing service of Power Publishers, catering to American filmmakers since 2009. Now, Power Publishers will focus in providing film related services for the Indian market, to expand their range of services.
Power Publishers has already recruited some young and talented filmmakers and film writers to handle their range of film related services.
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.