NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 4 (NITN): A leading book publishing company for new authors, Power Publishers, recently announced a complete range of film related services, which includes screenplay writer hire, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, film to book, songwriting, advertisement commercial making and short film making.
The 12-year-old publishing company, with 1500 published books, is now focusing on rendering a range of services, as a diversification plan. Of the many new services announced, the newest are related to films.
Power Publishers has also ventured into film-making since 2016 by making television commercials for clients such as Greenfield City and Raja Biscuit; short films such as Drishtika, and full length thriller feature film such as Sin Sister.
Power Publishers co-founder Pinaki Ghosh said he has been rendering screenplay writing and film story writing service as an individual for the last 10 years.
He has formed a team of screenwriters and filmmakers to handle assignments of screenplay writing, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, songwriting and lyrics writing, film to book and more, in an organized way.
TheScreenplayWriters.com is the already existing film writing service of Power Publishers, catering to American filmmakers since 2009. Now, Power Publishers will focus in providing film related services for the Indian market, to expand their range of services.
Power Publishers has already recruited some young and talented filmmakers and film writers to handle their range of film related services.
- 'Prabha Khaitan Foundation 500' lit event celebrations to draw performing art and literature bodies to Kolkata
- Book review: Gautam Maitra takes you through 'Human-Alien Encounter of the Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Rukmangadhan Janakiram on his book for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Limited Insolvency Examination
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on her book of Bengali poems Na Bola Kotha
- Senior citizens of Pronam hoist Tricolour, tie rakhis
- Kolkata: New Bengali modern song 'Upohaar' by Srikanta Acharya released
- Vattikuti Foundation invites Indian Robotic Surgeons for KS National Awards 2019
- Book review: Na Bola Kotha, a collection of Bengali poems, brings out the emotions within
- Author interview: Reshma Kadvath on her book #FOR_THE_LOVE_OF_CREATIVITY
- Most female entrepreneurs don't get desirable support from their spouse yet in India: Rashmi Bansal
Dubai: Travel is expected to reach an all-time high in the upcoming weeks for Emirates, as the airline expects yet another busy period with travellers flocking into Dubai after the summer holidays and Eid breaks.
New Delhi: In a move to support aviation bodies to revamp airport infrastructure at Delhi and Mumbai, IndiGo, India’s leading airline, will shift a part of its domestic operations to terminal 3 of Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi and Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport from Sept 5, 2019.
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.