NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 4 (NITN): A leading book publishing company for new authors, Power Publishers, recently announced a complete range of film related services, which includes screenplay writer hire, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, film to book, songwriting, advertisement commercial making and short film making.
The 12-year-old publishing company, with 1500 published books, is now focusing on rendering a range of services, as a diversification plan. Of the many new services announced, the newest are related to films.
Power Publishers has also ventured into film-making since 2016 by making television commercials for clients such as Greenfield City and Raja Biscuit; short films such as Drishtika, and full length thriller feature film such as Sin Sister.
Power Publishers co-founder Pinaki Ghosh said he has been rendering screenplay writing and film story writing service as an individual for the last 10 years.
He has formed a team of screenwriters and filmmakers to handle assignments of screenplay writing, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, songwriting and lyrics writing, film to book and more, in an organized way.
TheScreenplayWriters.com is the already existing film writing service of Power Publishers, catering to American filmmakers since 2009. Now, Power Publishers will focus in providing film related services for the Indian market, to expand their range of services.
Power Publishers has already recruited some young and talented filmmakers and film writers to handle their range of film related services.
- India urged to bridge gap between evidence and policy in tackling women’s cancers
- Kolkata needs more art spaces for young artists, says White Cube art gallery director Subhamay Basu
- Author interview: Kay S talks about her book 'Unfinished'
- Edinburgh Napier University ties up with Prabha Khaitan Foundation
- Love for writing made me quit my job: Durjoy Datta
- Poets gather at EZCC in Kolkata for Linguistic Harmony Day
- School children present plays to mark Mahatma Gandhi's 150th birth anniversary
- Author Tanushree Ghosh brings up some pertinent issues regarding immigration in her book ‘From An-Other Land'
- Prosenjit Chatterjee unveils Dr. Jaishree Sharad's book Skin Rules
- IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society hold their annual International Microwave and RF Conference
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).