NITN | @notintownlive | 04 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 4 (NITN): A leading book publishing company for new authors, Power Publishers, recently announced a complete range of film related services, which includes screenplay writer hire, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, film to book, songwriting, advertisement commercial making and short film making.
The 12-year-old publishing company, with 1500 published books, is now focusing on rendering a range of services, as a diversification plan. Of the many new services announced, the newest are related to films.
Power Publishers has also ventured into film-making since 2016 by making television commercials for clients such as Greenfield City and Raja Biscuit; short films such as Drishtika, and full length thriller feature film such as Sin Sister.
Power Publishers co-founder Pinaki Ghosh said he has been rendering screenplay writing and film story writing service as an individual for the last 10 years.
He has formed a team of screenwriters and filmmakers to handle assignments of screenplay writing, book to screenplay adaptation, film story writing, songwriting and lyrics writing, film to book and more, in an organized way.
TheScreenplayWriters.com is the already existing film writing service of Power Publishers, catering to American filmmakers since 2009. Now, Power Publishers will focus in providing film related services for the Indian market, to expand their range of services.
Power Publishers has already recruited some young and talented filmmakers and film writers to handle their range of film related services.
- Starmark hosts launch of Durjoy Datta's novel Wish I Could Tell You
- Temi Autumn Carnival commences at temi tea estate
- Bengal Obstetrics and Gynaecological Society to organize Health Mela on Nov 16 in Kolkata
- Oakville Durga Puja in Toronto stands tall with thousands flocking to venue
- All stories about Lord Ayyappa are actually putting pressure on heterosexuality: Madhavi Menon
- Bickram Ghosh unveils 25 new releases
- Starmark hosts interactive session with journalist AK Bhattacharya on The Rise of Goliath
- Abhishek Singh is the new hunk on the block in Tollywood
- South Sikkim to host Temi Autumn Festival next month
- Starmark hosts book signing session for Damyanti Biswas’ You Beneath Your Skin
New York/NITN: In-line with its international expansion plans, Indian airline IndiGo on Thursday signed a one-way codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways, world’s best airline as per 2019 World Airline Awards.
Mumbai/NITN: Celebrating its 14th anniversary, airline GoAir has announced special fares ending with “14” as the last two digits across all its 33 destinations.
Mumbai/NITN: EaseMyTrip.com (EMT), the Online Travel Aggregators segment, is aiming to help the customers traveling to and from Mumbai in the wake of Mumbai runway closure.