NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
New Delhi, Oct 9 (NITN): Maestro Tarun Bhattacharya's forthcoming concert at Los Angeles Church of Scintology Hollywood features 12-year-old Ahilan Hatti.
Born and brought up in the USA , he has been Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya's long time disciple since the age of 5 years and shall take stage with his master at Los Angeles on Nov 2.
Tarun Bhattacharya is on a 18-city tour of USA for “Support a Child Mission “ across the length and breadth of United States of America.
Ahilan has also learnt instruments from Paul Livingstone and Rupesh Kotecha.
He has been a child prodigy and Pandit Tarun Bhattacharya feels he has a great musical future.
The entire fund raising initiatives are in aid of 148 orphanages across India and recently the Santoor maestro Tarun Bhattacharya visited one of the orphanages situated in Howrah along with Guru Sanchita Bhattacharya,who is also part of the tour, and felt touched by the children and expressed his deep desire to to do his bit for these children.
He believes "India First" as his motto in life and he strongly feels that music is the path for him to return to the future of India all that he has earned over the decades. The orphanage takes care of over 80,000 orphans across India.
- Kolkata gets a chance to celebrate the Lepcha New Year
- Author interview: Rahul Tiwari explains the reasons behind writing Parishram
- Author interview: Nobody is alone in this world believes Susmita Chatterjee
- Book review: 'How to Become a Top Performing Individual' packs in some timely survival techniques
- Book review: Poems that explore the many aspects of life
- Book review: 'CoMa Chose Life' is for those who want to enjoy life to the fullest
- Book review: Parishram or hard work is the key to success
- India urged to bridge gap between evidence and policy in tackling women’s cancers
- Kolkata needs more art spaces for young artists, says White Cube art gallery director Subhamay Basu
- Author interview: Kay S talks about her book 'Unfinished'
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).