NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
New Delhi, Oct 9 (NITN): Maestro Tarun Bhattacharya's forthcoming concert at Los Angeles Church of Scintology Hollywood features 12-year-old Ahilan Hatti.
Born and brought up in the USA , he has been Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya's long time disciple since the age of 5 years and shall take stage with his master at Los Angeles on Nov 2.
Tarun Bhattacharya is on a 18-city tour of USA for “Support a Child Mission “ across the length and breadth of United States of America.
Ahilan has also learnt instruments from Paul Livingstone and Rupesh Kotecha.
He has been a child prodigy and Pandit Tarun Bhattacharya feels he has a great musical future.
The entire fund raising initiatives are in aid of 148 orphanages across India and recently the Santoor maestro Tarun Bhattacharya visited one of the orphanages situated in Howrah along with Guru Sanchita Bhattacharya,who is also part of the tour, and felt touched by the children and expressed his deep desire to to do his bit for these children.
He believes "India First" as his motto in life and he strongly feels that music is the path for him to return to the future of India all that he has earned over the decades. The orphanage takes care of over 80,000 orphans across India.
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.