NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 10 (NITN): Reliance Trends unveiled their Durga Puja collection of fashion wear by creating, according to the company, the longest fashion ramp in India.
Models and guests walked the ramp wearing the company's new collection.
The showstopper for the event was Tollywood actress Mimi Chakraborty.
The 330-feet long ramp was built at the Samaj Sebi Sangha Durga Puja pandal located in south Kolkata as part of the grand finale of the ‘Trends Pujo Fashionotsav’.
The finale was hosted by actor and anchor Mir.
Popular Bengali rock band Fossils and Indian Idol contestant Somchhanda also performed at the event.
Said Mimi Chakraborty, “When I heard that I was about to walk India’s longest ramp, I did not expect it o be this long. It is a miracle that they have put together such an amazing show and I feel very proud to be associated with Trends.”
Trends, part of the Reliance brand, has a network of over 460 fashion stores, across 220 cities. It also houses more than 100 apparel & accessory brands along with 20 private brands across men, women and children categories.
(Reporting by Tirna Chatterjee)
- Safety film for CESC made by Power Publishers & Motion Pictures to be screened on Tuesday
- Ascon Infrastructure India MD takes educational responsibility of daughter of martyred CRPF jawan from Bengal
- RBU's Annual Art Exhibition inaugurated at ICCR
- RBU organises workshop on ‘Folk and Tribal Performing Arts of Mech Community of North Bengal’
- Bandel Church in West Bengal marks `World Day of the Sick’ with healing prayers, mural
- Rhitom Sarkar returns from Germany after his successful concerts
- Vishwa Mohan Bhatt and Tarun Bhattacharya join to pay tributes to India Armed Forces in Kolkata
- Techstars' first accelerator in India kicks off in Bangalore
- Union Budget has quite a few positives to take away: Jaiswal
- Pioneering tech innovation to up customer satisfaction
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.