NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 10 (NITN): Reliance Trends unveiled their Durga Puja collection of fashion wear by creating, according to the company, the longest fashion ramp in India.
Models and guests walked the ramp wearing the company's new collection.
The showstopper for the event was Tollywood actress Mimi Chakraborty.
The 330-feet long ramp was built at the Samaj Sebi Sangha Durga Puja pandal located in south Kolkata as part of the grand finale of the ‘Trends Pujo Fashionotsav’.
The finale was hosted by actor and anchor Mir.
Popular Bengali rock band Fossils and Indian Idol contestant Somchhanda also performed at the event.
Said Mimi Chakraborty, “When I heard that I was about to walk India’s longest ramp, I did not expect it o be this long. It is a miracle that they have put together such an amazing show and I feel very proud to be associated with Trends.”
Trends, part of the Reliance brand, has a network of over 460 fashion stores, across 220 cities. It also houses more than 100 apparel & accessory brands along with 20 private brands across men, women and children categories.
(Reporting by Tirna Chatterjee)
- Vedic Maths Forum India led by Gaurav Tekriwal, Anushree Goenka view latest draft presented to Union HRD Ministry as positive move
- Book review: A handy cookbook for the enthusiastic home chef
- Author interview: Subash Kedia says 'Emotional Intelligence 10X' is about creating a win-win situation
- Book review: A book to help you take control of your emotions
- GRIHA XI to be co-created with UNSW Sydney
- Vattikuti Foundation sets up Joint Replacement Surgeons Council of India
- Starmark hosts launch of Barun Chanda's novel 'Murder in the Monastery'
- Kolkata: Rotary International District 3291 awards Konttho team
- Kolkata: Rotary International District 3291 and Rotary Club of Belur felicitates Board toppers
- Feeling tired after a full night’s sleep? You may have sleep apnea
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.