NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 10 (NITN): Reliance Trends unveiled their Durga Puja collection of fashion wear by creating, according to the company, the longest fashion ramp in India.
Models and guests walked the ramp wearing the company's new collection.
The showstopper for the event was Tollywood actress Mimi Chakraborty.
The 330-feet long ramp was built at the Samaj Sebi Sangha Durga Puja pandal located in south Kolkata as part of the grand finale of the ‘Trends Pujo Fashionotsav’.
The finale was hosted by actor and anchor Mir.
Popular Bengali rock band Fossils and Indian Idol contestant Somchhanda also performed at the event.
Said Mimi Chakraborty, “When I heard that I was about to walk India’s longest ramp, I did not expect it o be this long. It is a miracle that they have put together such an amazing show and I feel very proud to be associated with Trends.”
Trends, part of the Reliance brand, has a network of over 460 fashion stores, across 220 cities. It also houses more than 100 apparel & accessory brands along with 20 private brands across men, women and children categories.
(Reporting by Tirna Chatterjee)
- Book review: Amidst the Whirlwind is about relationships and resulting complications
- Book Review: Unfinished - A Woman's Tryst with Destiny
- Uzbekistan Airways to start Mumbai-Tashkent direct flights from Oct end
- Crytsal Logistics Cool Chain Ltd opens warehouse facility in Howrah
- Festival feasts at Pour House and Cafe 4/1
- Adventure tourism in India holds a lot of prospect as a job opportunity says Priya Entertianment MD Arijit Dutta
- Author Sreejib explores dichotomy of the human mind in her first book ‘Aqson Level 1’
- Prabha Khaitan Foundation and British Council sign collaboration on arts
- Manicktalla Chaltabagan Puja’s theme pitches Kolkata for UNESCO's “City of Literature” honour
- Priya Entertainments Pvt Ltd offering special holiday packages for tourists to stay in Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts and also inviting travelers to visit their latest hospitality venture Priya Villa at Shantiniketan
Mumbai, Sept 3 (NITN) Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has announced a special offer for passengers flying from India to the United States and Europe via its hub, Abu Dhabi.
Sydney: If you are planning a holiday in Australia from India, then this is the time as the air-tickets are available at unbeatable prices.
Cologne, Mar 17 (NITN): Deutsche Lufthansa AG, the largest German airline, is offering special sale to all travelers to fly off to and travel in Europe and North America at cheap prices.