NITN | @notintownlive | 10 Oct 2018
Kolkata, Oct 10 (NITN): Reliance Trends unveiled their Durga Puja collection of fashion wear by creating, according to the company, the longest fashion ramp in India.
Models and guests walked the ramp wearing the company's new collection.
The showstopper for the event was Tollywood actress Mimi Chakraborty.
The 330-feet long ramp was built at the Samaj Sebi Sangha Durga Puja pandal located in south Kolkata as part of the grand finale of the ‘Trends Pujo Fashionotsav’.
The finale was hosted by actor and anchor Mir.
Popular Bengali rock band Fossils and Indian Idol contestant Somchhanda also performed at the event.
Said Mimi Chakraborty, “When I heard that I was about to walk India’s longest ramp, I did not expect it o be this long. It is a miracle that they have put together such an amazing show and I feel very proud to be associated with Trends.”
Trends, part of the Reliance brand, has a network of over 460 fashion stores, across 220 cities. It also houses more than 100 apparel & accessory brands along with 20 private brands across men, women and children categories.
(Reporting by Tirna Chatterjee)
- Kolkata gets a chance to celebrate the Lepcha New Year
- Author interview: Rahul Tiwari explains the reasons behind writing Parishram
- Author interview: Nobody is alone in this world believes Susmita Chatterjee
- Book review: 'How to Become a Top Performing Individual' packs in some timely survival techniques
- Book review: Poems that explore the many aspects of life
- Book review: 'CoMa Chose Life' is for those who want to enjoy life to the fullest
- Book review: Parishram or hard work is the key to success
- India urged to bridge gap between evidence and policy in tackling women’s cancers
- Kolkata needs more art spaces for young artists, says White Cube art gallery director Subhamay Basu
- Author interview: Kay S talks about her book 'Unfinished'
US railroad operator Amtrak has launched a deal offering rooms for two for the price of one for a select range of destinations across America. The offer is valid for journeys made between January 7 and May 23, 2019.
Hong Kong, Nov 22 (NITN): Cathay Pacific is offering up to USD 1,000 off on Business Class as part of its Black Friday sale in US to Asia flights.
Ho Chi Minh City, Oct 24 (IBNS/NITN): Vietjet is offering two million super-promotional tickets priced from only VND0 (conditions apply).