NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Mar 2019
Kolkata, Mar 26 (IBNS): Laxman Jaiswal from Ascon Infrastructure (India) Limited said long-term benefits of recent reforms will be acquired only with the continuity of their enforcement by this or the next government.
Laxman Jaiswal said that a strong stable and effective government and governance is the need of the hour.
He further elaborated that the fight between nationalists and anti-Nationalists forces shall determine the outcome and he strongly advocated the voters to be rationale and objective in their voting as a hung Parliament would again spell doom and after a stable and strong government for five years under Narendra Modi India cannot afford to have instability at the Centre.
Laxman Jaiswal also mentioned that the recent successes in the foreign policies, India’s global image as strong Nation has gone up quite a few notches and an increase in strength of Indian Rupees vis-a-vis US Dollar which can assure the country of greater development and increase in Business, development of infrastructure, all prerequisites, for growth in business and more employment and an increased GDP.
He said, “As a representative of the Real Estate sector I feel that the positive growth coupled with some very effective laws have played a long term beneficial role and I strongly advocate the idea that for the growth of a Nation long term decisions impact the future."
There is a hesitancy working in this period when General elections are declared till results come out and similarly this is a sluggish period as stakeholders conjecture about the possible outcome as investors generally refrain from making market adopting a wait-and-watch stance. Developers too focus on selling their unsold stock rather than launching new projects.
It certainly bears watching if the current Government remains in power to finish the work it has started in reforming the Indian real estate sector, or whether a newly-elected government will hold on to the baton of change and take it to the next lap.
The fact that the new government came to power with a clear majority raised optimism, and the improved sentiment resulted in both sales and new launches picking up.
Due to a spate of policies that followed new launch and sale numbers came down. The Real Estate sector shall get long term benefits in the coming years provided there is a continuity in Governance.
I am looking at a stable Government and a continuity in the present leadership, Jaiswal said.
- Book review: Gautam Mitra takes you through 'Human-Alien Encounter of the Modern Kind'
- Author interview: Rukmangadhan Janakiram on his book for Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 Limited Insolvency Examination
- Author interview: Pratima Dhar on her book of Bengali poems Na Bola Kotha
- Senior citizens of Pronam hoist Tricolour, tie rakhis
- Kolkata: New Bengali modern song 'Upohaar' by Srikanta Acharya released
- Vattikuti Foundation invites Indian Robotic Surgeons for KS National Awards 2019
- Book review: Na Bola Kotha, a collection of Bengali poems, brings out the emotions within
- Author interview: Reshma Kadvath on her book #FOR_THE_LOVE_OF_CREATIVITY
- Most female entrepreneurs don't get desirable support from their spouse yet in India: Rashmi Bansal
- Project Management Institute West Bengal Chapter holds first edition of Members and Volunteers Summit
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline CEO Rupert Hogg resigned on Friday, media report said.
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said it is aiming to work with the Hong Kong International Airport to restore normal operations as soon as possible.
Dubai: Emirates is bringing the generosity and spirit of Eid Al Adha to all its customers with a special inflight offering from August 11 to August 14.