NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Mar 2019
Kolkata, Mar 26 (IBNS): Laxman Jaiswal from Ascon Infrastructure (India) Limited said long-term benefits of recent reforms will be acquired only with the continuity of their enforcement by this or the next government.
Laxman Jaiswal said that a strong stable and effective government and governance is the need of the hour.
He further elaborated that the fight between nationalists and anti-Nationalists forces shall determine the outcome and he strongly advocated the voters to be rationale and objective in their voting as a hung Parliament would again spell doom and after a stable and strong government for five years under Narendra Modi India cannot afford to have instability at the Centre.
Laxman Jaiswal also mentioned that the recent successes in the foreign policies, India’s global image as strong Nation has gone up quite a few notches and an increase in strength of Indian Rupees vis-a-vis US Dollar which can assure the country of greater development and increase in Business, development of infrastructure, all prerequisites, for growth in business and more employment and an increased GDP.
He said, “As a representative of the Real Estate sector I feel that the positive growth coupled with some very effective laws have played a long term beneficial role and I strongly advocate the idea that for the growth of a Nation long term decisions impact the future."
There is a hesitancy working in this period when General elections are declared till results come out and similarly this is a sluggish period as stakeholders conjecture about the possible outcome as investors generally refrain from making market adopting a wait-and-watch stance. Developers too focus on selling their unsold stock rather than launching new projects.
It certainly bears watching if the current Government remains in power to finish the work it has started in reforming the Indian real estate sector, or whether a newly-elected government will hold on to the baton of change and take it to the next lap.
The fact that the new government came to power with a clear majority raised optimism, and the improved sentiment resulted in both sales and new launches picking up.
Due to a spate of policies that followed new launch and sale numbers came down. The Real Estate sector shall get long term benefits in the coming years provided there is a continuity in Governance.
I am looking at a stable Government and a continuity in the present leadership, Jaiswal said.
- Myanmar’s Cardinal Bo lauds India’s disaster management efforts; calls for peace and greater use of Bible in life & mission
- Prosenjit Chatterjee, Srijit Mukherji launch Conundrum: Subhas Bose’s life after death
- Kolkata: Lokshilpa O Karukriti Mela held at Jorasanko Thakurbari
- Easiest way to target women is by aiming at her sexuality: Seema Goswami
- Author interview: Sheela Agarwal talks about her book 'Saral Hindi Byakaran'
- Thalassaemia Free India: Cafe Annyo rut-E, Golf Green, Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City launch financial year calendar
- Kolkata: ICCR, PLAY ON and Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City hosts Sachetanata
- Book review: The crucial '52 Steps' in the life of RJ Den
- Book review: 'I'm Fine' tries to unscramble the teenage mind
- Creative Arts holds day-long theatre carnival for children Dramebaazi 2
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.