NITN | @notintownlive | 05 Apr 2019
Kolkata, Apr 5 : Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts ( KEARS), Bengal's only tented resort certified by Indian Tourism Department, is coming with two special offers for the forthcoming festive week ends during Poila Boisakh ( Bengali New Year ) and Easter holidays for the weekend travelers of Bengal and surrounding states of Bihar and Jharkhand.
Discounts on food and special Bengali platter to ring in the Bengali New year from 13th-16th April shall be on offer at Khairabera Eco Adventure Resorts followed by the special tea platter offer during Easter holidays between Apr 19 and 20.
Reservations are open at 9830169694.
The picturesque Purullia is known for the blooming "Palash" or Butea monosperma makes the 5 hour journey from Kolkata- a total of 267 kms a pleasure and a perfect weekened gate way for travelers.
- Book review: A book to help you understand poet Kalidasa's epic poem Kumarsamvabam
- Book review: Bengali crime thriller genre gets a brand new detective in Aditya Bose
- Book review: Students appearing for Limited Insolvency Examination of IBBI will benefit from this book
- Vee Technologies’ global assessment: A first for a Salem Tech Centre
- Santoor Maestro Pdt Tarun Bhattacharya to get Sangeet Natak Akadei Awards 2019
- Godrej Interio set to open new store at Axis Mall in Kolkata
- Flipkart likely to set up logistics hub in Kalyani near Kolkata generating 10,000 jobs: Amit Mitra
- CWBTA Eastern India Trade Summit 2019 aims at doubling regional trade
- Author interview: Dr. Debojyoti Sarkar on his book 'How “Not” to Become A Surgeon'
- How about hiring a co-author to complete your unfinished book?
Mumbai, June 24: To attract Indian outbound tourists, Sri Lanka Tourism in collaboration with SriLankan Airlines, The Hotels Association of Sri Lanka (THASL) and inbound tour operators has introduced attractive packages, specifically targeting its big neighbour, the number one source market, to revive the industry that had a temporary setback recently from terror attacks.
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.