NITN | @notintownlive | 17 Apr 2019
Congratulations on the release of 'Uncage'. What is the feedback from your friends and readers who have already read your book?
Thank you very much. Those who have read my book found it to be very emotional and heart touching.
What kind of books inspire you as a writer? Who are your favorite authors?
I read books occasionally. Till now I have read very few authors. Among them, my favourites are Jeffrey Kinney and Agatha Christie.
Why did you want to become a writer? Who inspired you to become a writer? What triggered you to come into writing?
I am not sure I know what inspired me to start writing. I just needed a medium to express my feelings when I was feeling sad and poetry was it.
What are you doing to let readers know about your book?
I am contacting reviewers to promote it. I have put up the posters of my book in my school and college.
Tell us something about your book. Some highlights.
Life is difficult without either one of your parents. The consequences, difficulties and emotions of a person during that time are expressed in my book.
Tell us something about yourself and your background.
I am a B.A graduate from Hyderabad. I graduated last year with English Literature, Mass Communications and Geography as my core subjects.
Do you plan to take it up as a full time profession if response is good?
Yes, I would like to.
- Myanmar’s Cardinal Bo lauds India’s disaster management efforts; calls for peace and greater use of Bible in life & mission
- Prosenjit Chatterjee, Srijit Mukherji launch Conundrum: Subhas Bose’s life after death
- Kolkata: Lokshilpa O Karukriti Mela held at Jorasanko Thakurbari
- Easiest way to target women is by aiming at her sexuality: Seema Goswami
- Author interview: Sheela Agarwal talks about her book 'Saral Hindi Byakaran'
- Thalassaemia Free India: Cafe Annyo rut-E, Golf Green, Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City launch financial year calendar
- Kolkata: ICCR, PLAY ON and Rotary Club of Calcutta Metro City hosts Sachetanata
- Book review: The crucial '52 Steps' in the life of RJ Den
- Book review: 'I'm Fine' tries to unscramble the teenage mind
- Creative Arts holds day-long theatre carnival for children Dramebaazi 2
Qatar National Tourism Council (QNTC) has announced a special summer travel scheme, to run from June 4 to August 16 this year, which includes travel, retail and hospitality offers.
New Delhi, May 6 (NITN): EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators of India, is offering a set of deals on the eve of Mother’s day on May 12.
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.